SRT070
Years ago

Whats Larry Davidson's deal?

just curious after reading Boti's article about the hit on Rhys Carter and pushing his luck with Winder at Whyalla, im just want to know what his deal is? is he on his rags or something? or couldnt handle being shown up by either of them? any details on these matters would be good to hear. sounds like i got a new person to heckle at the dome.

Topic #23862 | Report this topic

SF  
Years ago

Is that you Rhys?

Reply #289951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He certainly wasn't out shone in Whyalla or Gawler...just showing he is prepared to get the job done, be the enforcer if need.

I think if he keeps going he will get some games, but thats the way it goes...

Reply #289954 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Davo is a legend. Rhys carter looks like a blonde wiesel.

Reply #289959 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I was looking at something else when Carter was hit. Two people with me said it looked accidental, that he didn't see that Carter was there. Seemed to play a fair game and wasn't shown up at all out at Starplex. I think you're reading too much into it.

Reply #289960 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

I really like big Larry but picking on the point guards isn't all that admirable.

Reply #289961 | Report this post

rocket  
Years ago

Maybe he is repaying what someone from Adelaide did to Larry's Dad in the Geelong Masters last year...
Just joking.....

Reply #289964 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

LOL @ comment of Carter = blonde weasel !!!

Reply #289965 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Fair point guys. yeh i think i am looking too much into it Isaac, i didnt go to any of the games between sixers and the hawks, but reading from Boti's article i interpreted it as something more, they made it sound like fights nearly broke out every time. the media is getting worse and worse in portraying the truth these days. cheers for the comments.

Reply #289970 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Big Laz and Rhys are actually good mates from the AIS days so don't think there would have been much in it. SRT070 sounds like oyu should be on the match reveiw panel for the AFL making more of it then what it was.

Reply #289976 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Anon it wasnt me it was the article. they way it was stated made it sound like Carter received a king hit. just wanted to find the facts out

Reply #289980 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In that case it's typical Boti shit...

Another reason to wish there was another decent basketball Journo in Adelaide..

Reply #290001 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:22 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754