Kaz
Years ago

Tigers Captain - Disappointment

Can't believe Dazz Corletto wasn't given the captaincy after years of loyalty, hard work & an amazingly positive attitude to basketball & life in general. Very disappointing decision.

Topic #24011 | Report this topic

Ushiro  
Years ago

Seeing as he was one of the last players signed (re-signed), is it no surprise?

Reply #292126 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Who'd they go with? Not sure who I'd even pick from that team? But then, I would've re-signed Corletto earlier and that might've made him an option.

Reply #292127 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No surprise, they didnt want him, but at the price they got him, had no choice. Big deal he isnt the captain, bit of an overated thing in basketball, ours is Ballinger for gods sake, guy doesnt say boo!

Captaincy is more of a mainstream thing in AFL.

Reply #292128 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

^ even more so in cricket. you dont really see much captaincy in basketball. i just hope Winder and Devries feed off the crowd the way farley used to when he lighted up the power house

Reply #292131 | Report this post

DJfromPerth  
Years ago

Who did they go with? :S

Reply #292144 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cam Traghardt

Reply #292154 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Ballinger is as sharp as a razor blade.
Great with media - OneHD, radio and the like.
Well respected.

Reply #292161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

C'mon Julie, not on a forum like that!! Whinge to the other players' wives.

Reply #292174 | Report this post

Kaz  
Years ago

"Anonymous" - this is not 'Julie'? I'm assuming that's his parter? I'm definitely not dating a Tigers boy...just a Tigers fan!
Hope they can get a good start with a win tonight!!

Reply #292191 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:49 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754