LeadDash
Years ago

NBL Rap ?

No longer making song, but K-SWITCH recorded this NBL Rap song prior to the NBL season opening:

http://youtu.be/v9mfF9rAYrk

Worth having a look for fans of NBL and Hoops.

Hope you enjoy the link :).

Topic #24072 | Report this topic

RightioLADS  
Years ago

Its fans like this that keep the general public away from the NBL. NBL/Basketball and RAP dont mix in AUS and never will......It works in America, remember, and how do the general footy/rugby fans we are trying to win over feel about Americans??

Reply #292784 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

lol is that rap song for real? if its meant to be funny the good work cause i was on the floor.

Reply #292817 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

I bet you had fun making this. Good for you for having a go. Keep it up. Not my thing however so its a no from me.

Reply #292898 | Report this post

brewer  
Years ago

mm not my kind of rap but good work for trying

Reply #292906 | Report this post

Lead Dash  
Years ago

:p thanks all for replies, hope you enjoyed or LOLd ;]. Just to clear up, this isn't an offical league track, just a league inspired song by a fan :-D. Thought we'd share on this fan forum. All the best!

Reply #292914 | Report this post

Lead Dash  
Years ago

:p thanks all for replies, hope you enjoyed or LOLd ;]. Just to clear up, this isn't an offical league track, just a league inspired song by a fan :-D. Thought we'd share on this fan forum. All the best!

Reply #292918 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:12 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754