dzung22
Years ago

Basketball Outlet in Collingwood?

I've heard that there is a shop named basketball outlet in smith st, collingwood. I'm going to there at the weekend? How's that outlet? Anyone came there before?

Topic #24089 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah, it's absolutely horrible. Don't waste your time. It's all fake NBA gear and a small selection of And1 gear.

If you make your way down there, go to the Nike and Adidas outlets. At least what you'll be getting is legitimate.

Reply #293021 | Report this post

dingo  
Years ago

nothing worse than fake gear ay.

Reply #293044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Converse is along there somewhere also.

Reply #293064 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so where's the best choice for buying basketball sneakers??? Eastbay was a good choice but I'm still worrying about the size. Every kind of shoes has different sizes.

Reply #293084 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Eastbay is still your best option, if you're really worried about sizes then just buy stuff that you can get over here and try them on in Footlocker

Otherwise try Kickz101, or stick with Footlocker

Reply #293087 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Eastbay. Nike sizes are the same worldwide, same with Adidas, Reebok and so on. Buy via the US size. If I'm right, you owe me an Eastbay hoodie. If I'm wrong, I'll buy the shoes off ya for the price you paid.

Reply #293091 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Mod: Likely fake merch, sorry.)

Reply #293213 | Report this post

A.I Fan  
Years ago

I picked up some nice gear from Basketball outlet. I got a Derrick Rose Swingman singlet and a nice Blake Griffin tee. I went back and got a good deal on a pair of Adidas Pro Model's.

Reply #307562 | Report this post

imnoballer  
Years ago

Nike in Collingwood rarely has shoes in normal range sizes or are usually "waiting for the next shipment"

Reply #307586 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:08 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754