Anonymous
Years ago

R4: 36ers vs Kings

The game is on NBL Radio tonight.

Topic #24227 | Report this topic

Skudded  
Years ago

First home game that wont be televised (unless im wholly misinformed lol) will be good to see if their is a crowd difference after 2 sunday afternoon games.

Im picking the Sixers in this one, by 10 points. I think last weeks losses have been down to pure bad shooting, while the team has played reasonably well. DJ to play at least 25mins and allow Ballinger to score his 20points to push us over the line!!

Reply #295146 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Kings by 3. Whos gonna stop Kazzoooo?

Reply #295147 | Report this post

Skudded  
Years ago

Sam Harris with a right hook to Kazoooo's face

Reply #295149 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

My loyalty says Sixers by 8.

My logic says Kings by at least 6.

That is unless we can contain Khazzouh, and get some perimeter defense back so we don't leak three pointers like last week.

Reply #295150 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I am predicting there will be a H U G E roar when Sam "Lurch" Harris hits the court, an even bigger roar when he gets his first board, and the dust to come off the rafters when he has his first slam.

Reply #295151 | Report this post

lakerized  
Years ago

literally non of that will happen.

Reply #295152 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Heart says Sixers by 16. Brain says Sixers by 15 haha.

I suppose we're a bit unpredictable after those first 3 games but I'm fairly confident. Must create and take advantage of the Grizzard-Balls mismatch and get a big contribution from Winder.

Reply #295154 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

My heart is telling me - I love you , but your strange

Imagine Winder will contribute more than 12/6/6
Khazzouh will get his 20ish
Harris will be on for just a few minutes
DeVries n Carter plenty of assists
A little surprise for us - Johnson at Centre Ballinger at PF - sure would be a whole lot better and just enough FTW.
Crowd 5500 Sixers by 5.

Reply #295157 | Report this post

NBA agent  
Years ago

sixers 7

Reply #295158 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

I'd expect Ballinger to have a big one.
One thing I've noticed is: although Khazzouh has dominated, he's almost been equally dominated by his opponent.
Nevill dropped 17 and 12 on him with 2 blocks.
New Zealand don't really have a Centre, but Wilkinson had a season high of 8 rebounds, Vukona had 12 rebounds, Abercrombie also had 11 rebounds (both season highs). (Khazzouh only 6).
Schenscher destroyed him with 26 and 10 with 2 blocks.
So he's great offensively, but can also be exploited defensively. Ballinger's inside-outside game should be hard for him to handle.

McCullough is the danger man for mine.

Reply #295159 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

got my nbl radio & fiba live stats feeds i'm set for the night, since I can't get down there...

Reply #295160 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

Also live on 891ABC Adelaide.[http://www.radiosport.co.nz/ for NZ games+
http://www.sportfm.com.au/ Perth games]
Julian Khazzouh next best rebounder against the 'Elbow'Holmes

Reply #295161 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Same starting 5, but started a little better.
Look confident, going about it pretty well.

Reply #295162 | Report this post

Bobby tables  
Years ago

Sixers by 7 at the half, defense is a lot better.

Reply #295164 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

" Training this week was like war. " Radford told ABC radio at half time. " We couldn't have the 36ers like the last 2 games."

They've come out better. Good game.

Reply #295166 | Report this post

Bobby tables  
Years ago

Sixers by 12 at the end, much better all around game. Sydney caught up in the third but the sixers stayed focused.

Reply #295167 | Report this post

Jonno83  
Years ago

Craig Winder has fairly nice stat line, what are peoples toughts of how he played who were at the game?
Good to see Ballinger get more shots and Devries still scored well even though he did not shoot at great % from the field.
Well done 36ers!!

Reply #295169 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Winder was excellent, impressed with his game

Reply #295170 | Report this post

Jonno83  
Years ago

good to hear about Winder!

Reply #295171 | Report this post

ayjay  
Years ago

Great start defensively kept the pressure up all night pretty well. Looks like a different side from last week. Good depth from the bench. Ng hitting his first shot was important. Great tip in from Ng.
Looks like there has been a lot of work on those back door cuts and passes, very sweetwork.
Kings kept coming back though, we will have to shoot very well to beat them at home.
Well done sixers.

Reply #295173 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Pretty solid game by everyone involved. Was a little frustrated towards the end with some of the plays breaking down and forcing shots. Liked the rotations but the one thing that annoys me and i guess i will have to get used to it is DJ taking those outside shots, why not stay in the paint? Anyway good win and a needed one.

Reply #295174 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Winder played well. Half expecting someone to start a thread "Craig Winder: greatest import ever?".

Good win against terrible opposition.

Luke Cooper is a star but we need to start guarding PG's better, and that's not a one-on-one problem with Winder/Carter, that's a team problem.

Refs: Atrocious. Inconsistent and completely lost control at times.

Reply #295175 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

luke cooper is a star ur right X was the best player on the court tonight.

Reply #295176 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Nice to see some plays for Ng, breathed some life into the second quarter with his almost above the rim plays. Ballinger with the hot hand in the first quarter but stone cold in the second half. Holmes huge again on the boards, Devries a poor shooting night but attacked the basket and got to the stripe. Hill was ok but turnovers hurt and Carter,Dowdell and Johnson give their usual energy off the bench. Winder much the same as previous games but this time not dogged by poor shooting or early fouls. No time given to Daly or Harris.

Defense ok, employed full court pressure early and worked well. Again opposition shooters got to many open looks (especially Ryan). Good double teaming of Khazzouh but but created holes for others to exploit.

Umpires contribution was a good as the recently release Murray-Darling Basin water plan for public consultation. Shizenhousen. At one point I thought both teams and the crowd were going to lynch them. Just awful.

The sixers still don't look a top 4-5 team and they are perhaps the best of the bottom 3-4 teams (Melb,Syd,Towns, 6ers).

Reply #295177 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Uninspiring win against average competition. Sure the w is good, but any other team would have beaten us tonight. Offence was either really good or really bad. They don't know what to do when the d stiffles them. Ng finally seeing the bottom of the net, winder not as relied on as last week. Devries was good, ballinger solid, put still looked like a bottom 3 team.

Reply #295178 | Report this post

lakerized  
Years ago

Took the words right out of my mouth ANON....i wasnt all that excited about this performance at all. For me the 6ers were going through the motions and managed to beat a team that they shouldve. Some of the TO's we had were not good AT ALL.... NZ will punish the 6ers if this is how they perform next week.

Reply #295179 | Report this post

C  
Years ago

I don't know the reasoning behind bringing Harris out for the game when he didn't get a go. I have never seen him play and was interested to see him. Either coach Clarke expected the 36ers to totally dominate the game and blow it out to a 20 point lead before he risked putting him on for a few minutes or they were going to get so far behind that he needed a spark from a mysterious source.

Reply #295181 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

It got us on the news didn't it C.

Reply #295182 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Good crowd I thought

Reffing was very ordinary

Reply #295183 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tonight was a preview of the 2 bottom placed teams at seasons end

Reply #295184 | Report this post

wall-e  
Years ago

Michael Aylan is a good ref but tonight his reffing along with the others was far from good. The NBL wants crowds to behave, yet ref have to tow the line and during the 3rd quarter, they lost partial control for only a split second which caused the deafening boo's from the faithful.

On our game, our game had good minutes but was dominated throughout with poor passes, hopeful shots and not much else. The enthusiasm we saw for the opener has long gone but we still string it along.

What I was pleased with was the guys determination after squandering the lead in the third, to produce a fine 2 mins and get that lead back.

One thing I also noticed, was more crowd involvement. However, if people arent happy with the reffing, they should have the right to make their presence felt however the feel. Luke, the MC needs to remember that. This isnt the Melbourne Cricket Club where you clap and thats it...., but a group of knowledgeable supporters who know the game backwards. It might not be good for radio or TV but the club doesnt come out and say, the group feels the refs didnt do their part. The crowd does. Thats what we do well!

Reply #295185 | Report this post

Years ago

What happened? Couldn't imagine Aylen loosing control - sure it was not just tough stuff?

Reply #295186 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Might've been Ng standing perfectly still - taking the charge.. and Ng getting called for a foul....( ? )

Crowd - Harris into the game would've been good.
A little bit of Burdon Dodman in the end was popular - 48min games though then.

( 'He'll have a specific role ' Clarke said about Harris? )

Reply #295187 | Report this post

Years ago

harris threw down a great dunk in the warm ups - started his steps above the foul line

Reply #295188 | Report this post

Years ago

harris threw down a great dunk in the warm ups - started his steps above the foul line

Reply #295189 | Report this post

Ballinger Fan  
Years ago

In the third quarter, Taj threw a horrible elbow into Troy's ribs off the ball. Moose stepped on the court to tell Taj it was wrong, and then to tell the refs to stop play and check that Troy was OK.

Not only did the refs not call the foul, they ignored Moose and refused to stop play to check on Troy. Needless to say the game degenerated from there.

Reply #295190 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

They were horrible both ways as well. They fell for a few flops by Winder and ignored some obvious hacks on Khazzouh and Taj. Then they'll go and pay the softest one possible next time down the floor. Just pathetically inconsistent.

"If people arent happy with the reffing, they should have the right to make their presence felt however the feel. Luke, the MC needs to remember that."

What did he say Wall? Must've missed it.

I'm still hoping the Kurt Angle "You Suck" song is resurrected :P

Reply #295191 | Report this post

wall-e  
Years ago

Xztatik, its not what he said. He didnt say anything, however his actions are all played out by the use of his microphone. He never said, 'dont boo' however he got the boring old chant of 'lets go sixers lets go' when it seemed obvious people werent happy with the call.

Perhaps next week when the calls dont go our way or seem unfair, how about everyone just chants or says nothing. Everybody including the club talk about Adelaide and the BMC being a fortress. It seems like most people believe it to be the Members Stand at Adelaide Oval.

Also worth noting, the Sprint Auto song came on during the jeering and boo's when all match it hadnt been played. What timing hey(to try and break it all up).

99, Michael Aylan is a top referee who really only does Melbourne games (cos he lives in Victoria), but to allow play to continue when you have a player down says to me, he has lost his touch. It doesnt matter who it is, the game should stop and correct me if I am wrong, but DeVries was on the southern side and on court when he went down and he didnt really remove himself until we ended up with a throw in.

Reply #295193 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Did they actually forget to send Khazzouh off when he fouled out or was that a mistake by the scorers?

Reply #295194 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Khazzouh really had 7 fouls in this game. In the second quarter a clear foul on Khazzouh was given to Grizzard instead. Near the end when everyone thought Khazzouh should have been fouled off, the foul again was given to Grizzard who was at least 3 steps away.

Michael Aylens game was ordinary at best. His call on Hill in the 3rd quarter for a push because hill had taken a no call charge and then slid into a player just proved he wasn't even seeing the whole game.

Damian Lyons two block calls on Ng was a complete disgrace. Hit straight down the middle first one whilst full reverse and second one he must have got there 3 steps prior to Dann.

The interesting thing out of this game will be the post game video review. Taj clearly thumped Winder to the guts, then elbowed Troy during a cut and to top it off down the defensive end Balls was lucky to have spun otherwise the leaping elbow wouldn't have grazed head but would have taken him out.

In summary, the game was refereed so poorly that one could be left wondering if the NBL really wants the Sydney franchise to work that it sent Damian and Michael to Adelaide to make sure it does? On this occasion too much heart shown by Adelaide against all 7 players with Phil left to referee on his own just couldn't match the will to win.

Reply #295195 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

Wall e are you actually having a go at the mc because he "did not say anything" I am really confused by your post. Pretty sure the mc is not allowed to say anything negative about the refs at all.

Reply #295196 | Report this post

Years ago

it was my first home game and we enjoyed it.

thanks for clarifying what happened when winder and devries went down - i was wondering.

i'll be back.

mc was good and the music was great - just hope that magpie doesnt fall off the ring....

half time entertainment was good - breat singing.

best night out we had been to for a while.

our offence dried up a bit in the third - but the press all game was a good effort by the blokes.

couple of times sydney levelled - but we kicked away.

rhys carter impressed me

Reply #295197 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

this game got ugly pretty quick. It seemed like the kings couldnt handle the defensive pressure at times so they resorted to dropping sneaky elbows and things that just shouldnt be happening in a basketball game. Good to see the sixers kept their cool and didnt take the bait. Troy was a perfect example of copping an elbow but the reaction could have been worse. However i did see balls pushing a few buttons after he would get a score and he was running if a sydney player was in his path he was giving some big nudges and elbows too. Not much love between these teams. Good to see troy in the last hit two consecutive three's

Reply #295200 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Kings seemed to have a lot of basic skill errors. Lots of bad passing, fumbles and general sloppiness.

I do like some of the key plays the Sixers have been running. Also, 23 assists from 70 FG is a 33% assist rate. Sydney went 10 assists from 63 (16%). Says a lot about how the plays are setup and how the team is working as a team.

There's no "i" in team!

Reply #295205 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

There's been a few comments before on Dowdell / Johnson. Was watching them on the court last night and the two of them really do combine well together. Both seem to be very agile around the court and there were a couple of plays we scored off which looked like they had been playing together since U12.

I reckon there could be a bromance there......

Reply #295207 | Report this post

gavmiester  
Years ago

My first game of the season due to being unable to attend Sunday games at 4.30.....awesome scheduling there nbl. Watched the first two home games on tv thanks to the new tv rites.

A few things of note to me, and these are not all court related.

To state the obvious, we have gone from famine to feast in the back court this season. Made for some very interesting matchups. Nice to see us get the ball over the half way line without it looking like a turnover waiting to happen.

I thought DJ looked pretty good off the ball. Ran more than I expected, and set a couple of great picks setting up backdoors for team mates. Not sure if he has many post moves, as I didnt see him setup down low much at all.

Balls was Balls.

Game was a little flat for mine.

Complaints.

So, whats with the idea of charging for the dirt car park out the back of the stadium this season. Seems to be working great. I counted 12 cars in there, and I got there a little late. Seriously, all this does is alienate your fan base, and annoy the locals in the sidestreets, as they are now packed. Would love to hear some rationale or spin on this point. Seriously, if I was a local, Id be pissed on this one.

No more coopers at the bar. Seriously, WTF! So we get Queensland and NSW bath water as the options for beer now, with no SA option. So this would be a financial decision? If so, the margins per unit might make it viable, but its a poor decision. Forced me to choose between bourbon and water.

Have been away from the forums for a few weeks, so if this has been answered, feel free to rehash or add a link.

Reply #295212 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

wall e - the Sprint Auto song is played when the floor wipers are on court. They've been doing that for a few years - it'd be an arrangement with Sprint Auto.

The courtside MC is not "Luke" and would've just been trying to get the crowd going. Nothing sinister in it.

As for the game, the 36ers had their moments but as someone said, they might not get a win playing like that against a better team. Everyone played pretty well though and they held onto their lead which may not have happened last year. Ballinger did more to create his own shots which is what he has to do, and Winder was more realistic with his shot selection.

Cooper was great for the Kings as their lone PG. Refs made some bizarre calls. Crowd was 4,620 from memory.

Reply #295213 | Report this post

dave  
Years ago

Isaac, I think what Wall-e is trying to say is the crowd were incensed and felt the refs had lost control. If I read between the lines it seems like Wall-e puts forward the suggestion that the guy sitting behind the microphone next to the score bench whoever that is, probably should have just waited until the storm of boos and stuff settled down before beginning the chant of 'lets go sixers'.

I cant find anywhere in Wall-e's piece where he says the MC said anything. I think this has been taken out of context. Its messy to say the least but I sorta understand what he/she is saying. I also dont think the poster is having a dig at anyone. My opinion I guess!

If the crowd boo, let them boo. When 5000 people all boo together, it says the refs missed something.

Anyhow, enough from me. I think that just did my head in.

Reply #295218 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Dave / Wall e

I think the MC only got the chant going on the last of 3 very bad/poor calls against us in a row. The push on Hill, Block on Ng and then last call on Jacob.

Now that I have considered it, his intent to get the chant going may have been based on "you might be screwing us with your whistle but you will not destroy our spirit".

Also after however many calls that seemed to be plucked from the clouds or just lacked any common sense rule knowledge I think it was safe to say there wasn't a thing we could do to stop it. We needed our team to lift under considerable odds against us. If this was his purpose, WELL DONE!

Reply #295221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can't believe they are charging for that back car park. Are they leasing it from the council because they don't own that land? I've only seen about 10 cars in there so they're making about $100. It is also annoying fans in the process. I've also noticed that the stadium is filling up much later as people take more time to get in.

Reply #295226 | Report this post

sre63  
Years ago

If there was pre game ent id make an effort to get there earlier...

Just wondering about the burlesquey type chair routine by the cheerleaders during one of the breaks though... Seemed to cheapen things and didnt really seem appropriate considering the amount of youngsters and families at the game.. They dont need to raunch it up to be popular...they get that just by what they wear!!! Leave the chair routines to the strip clubs girls, show a little class!

Reply #295239 | Report this post

dave  
Years ago

FM, I think you got it right.

But whats the deal with these chants? They are so old and boring. Id love to know why 'Adelaide' isnt used? Is this reserved only for the Adelaide Crows.

Reply #295242 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

The idea of charging to park in that area (in my street) is some-what unsound and deserves the hatchet job as not worth the hassle or aggrevation to anyone,
including the Adelaide 36ers.
A peace disturber and a resultant loss situation for the sixers.

Reply #295243 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To give a little insight on the carpark, my understanding is that the sixers are charged 70K by the council for the use of the Dome carpark.
The dirt one is also owned by the council.
I am guessing it has something to do with council and the 6ers trying to recover the 70K.
Infact the 6ers are picking up most of the costs of the dome as no maintenance is being done by the owner.

Only a theory, but I am sure about the 70K cost.

All good to bitch, but there may be more to it.

Reply #295254 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The dirt one isn't owned by the council so I don't understand how it could be part of a 36ers-council deal.

Reply #295256 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

To collect a hundred bucks - it's not worth the hassles.
I'll book a taxi Friday.

Surprised to see ABC Radio there (good surprise) - only 2 Sat nite games and Adelaide United playing last night (although I think it was regionals or something got half the sixers and then they went to the soccer.)

Reply #295257 | Report this post

Skudded  
Years ago

Geezus we won and find something else to bitch about lol..

I think the MC did the perfect thing when the crowd was booing, using the noise the crowd were putting into the game to try tget a chant going that would HELP the 36'ers. It was the PERFECT time to do it, emotional crowd = get them more involved = helps the team!!!

Reply #295260 | Report this post

Fan01  
Years ago

I love the cheerleaders as much as the next dude but agree in that they went too far with the chairs. Well said..

Reply #295266 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Disclosure: Fan01 and sre63 posting from the same computer, FWIW.

Reply #295270 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Yeah, chairs are pretty hardcore...

Are we in Utah? How many season ticket holders are Mormons? Jebus.

Reply #295273 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Loco, I can appreciate where you are coming from but when my wife, sister in-law and mother in-law (all season ticket holders) tell me the routine is inappropriate for a regular family outing I have to listen to their opinion (and disagree naturally).

I thought the routine was great and would be happy to watch it again, but if I had a daughter going home after sixers games and trying to replicate the routine I would be placed in the somewhat difficult situation of having to explain to her why it would be inappropriate for a child to re-enact, and especially in public.

I was told that parents being put in that situation after attending a family oriented event should question whether they are making the correct choices in terms of what they expose their children to view.

It might be just the son and myself attending the games if the routines remain somewhat saucy.

Reply #295277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone know who owns the land the dirt car park is on? I'd like to know whether the sixers have permission to charge for use of the land.

Reply #295279 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

The Dome (122 Williams Street, Beverly) is owned by Edmund (Eddy) Groves and the Reserve upon which most people park (Toogold Ave Reserve) is owned by Council.

There is an agreement to use the Reserve for parking and Edmund had (at 13/09/2010)outstanding Council rates.

The dirt you refer to I believe is owned by Groves yet he allows the Adelaide 36ers to collect parking fees.

Reply #295280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing different from the Moulin Rouge?

Reply #295281 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

More chairs and less clothes!!!

Nice one Fan01.

Reply #295282 | Report this post

Skudded  
Years ago

If you took your daughter to the game and she emulated the chair routine you should be happy. Its 100% better than Beyonce or 90% of the crap girls watch on TV, Video hits, the internet. Working with kids trust me we have to stop them doing routines that are WAY WAY worse than anything the sixers girls do.

Reply #295284 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Troy DeVries , and not as previously reported Gary Ervin , is the most significant Import signing.

Reply #295306 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

After reading the wrap up from game where postings well down on other Sixers matches and a lot of them about a bl---y car park and dancers with chairs made me think was the game itself that bad .
Well on reflection yes it was average and both teams wont be there when GF played but was a good contest and lots of drama and interest from.
As previous posted the Khazzouh fouls that Grizzard picked up and the bad charging calls for and against especially the one on NG in 2nd half that was called as a foul.
Good to see Sydney back but have real size about but got imports wrong and would be better off with 1 as a guard and both espec. Mculloch pretty average .
As Sixers are as well and will not win finals to get anywhere with De Vries and Winder as neither are great scorers or match winners , though good to see DeVries at least driving hard to ring to put opposition into foul trouble .
Winder will continue to do some spekky stuff but not a PG and never will be and PG just blow past him as not there on D and unless we address we arte not going to keep teams to losing scores as so many open shots available and how many points will Penney score Friday.
Hill defensive work has improved and tried hard but still turnover king .
Holmes and Carter are great battlers for team but no good leaving that pressure last sec. shot to Jacob as thats not his strength.
Dowdell , Johnson and NG all good role players that did a ok job .
Adam looked like going to have a huge scoring game but even his open shots were missing in good part of 2nd half and not imposing himself on the game yet this season as did at times previous season .
We still are in desperate need for a match winner out there on court another Brett Maher .
Clarke had our defensive pressure working better this week especially early .

Reply #295323 | Report this post

Fan01  
Years ago

Yes same computer! Ha, nowi know why i agreed with the other post, id had the convo with the person who wrote it not too much before that... Cracker... Lol smaaaaall world.
Wasnt just a few people thinking the routine inappropriate- plenty around us were making comments n raising eyebrows too... In this sexually explicit world we live in do we haaaaave to see it at a bball game too? Just give us a great game! Basketballs what we all go there for- if you pay that much just to see the cheerleaders then perhaps you should head somewhere else on a sat night

Reply #295378 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Well, same phone.

Not saying I agree or disagree, but the dancers have done these routines for years. In the past, they've even come out in very flamboyant outfits including g-strings.

Reply #295390 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

G-strings? Won't someone think of the children?

Back in my day...

Reply #295394 | Report this post

Fan01  
Years ago

Same fone because we were all using it! So what arent different people allowed to post from the same internet connection??

Reply #295400 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I didn't say that. I commonly make disclosures like that and people can make up their own mind.

Reply #295409 | Report this post

tom45tom45tom  
Years ago

I'm glad Isaac told us and I'm still convinced that you're the same person!

Reply #295477 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Yeah, fair point Ads. Given that it's just me and the old man week in week out, I guess I never even considered the family aspect.

One day, when I have kids of my own though...

...they will be men.

Manly men.

And they will love the Sixers :p

Reply #295573 | Report this post

gavmiester  
Years ago

Man, I did disclose on my post that was my first game for the season due to having Sunday issues, hence my Coopers and carpark questions. As a creature of habit, I have been used to 10 years of parking in the same spot, walking in and drinking the same beer.

I did ask to point me to a post where this was addressed, but got no takers. Take that as a whinge or me just questioning change.

As for the dancing....well, , I have a daughter, and agree that the video clips she sometimes watches are way worse than that routine. Cant say there was anything offensive in what I saw, and for mine, they still need to raunch it up some more. This is a pretty subjective topic.

I might add, I may be biassed, but I think she can give a few of the girls a run for their money dancing wise as well :)

Reply #295681 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:40 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754