thedoctor
Years ago

Ira Clark dunk vs Cairns

Good afternoon hoopsters. I'm watching the Tigers / Blaze game and Carfino talked about a dunk that Clark did against the Taipans.

It's been touted as the best dubk in the history of the NBL by a few people. Even if it isn't, it must have been huge. Carfino mentioned that it was on youtube, but the only post I can't get to work. Has anyone seen it, and can anyone post it here?

Cheers

Topic #24347 | Report this topic

NBA agent  
Years ago

Link not working try

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BD5qQOE8Fk

Reply #296942 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Man... that dunk was Brutal.

Reply #296949 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Dang..........

Reply #296964 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Thedoctor

Thanks for bring this up as I was seeking the same thing.

That was brutal, but I like it.

Reply #296968 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I posted it the other day in the Ira Clark signing thread. Pretty nice debut dunk.

Reply #297015 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

I was up in Cairns for an U23 tournament - i was coaching the townsville team and we only had just got into our seats when he dropped his first dunk... then the MONSTER one in the 2nd half was UNBELIVEABLE!

Just brutal - reDUNKulous!

i cant access youtube here at work but if you get onto Ryaninoz's youtube page there is a WinNews report on the game featuring both dunks in good quality.

Reply #297034 | Report this post

mitch  
Years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wne_tL3vaMI

this is another video of the dunk

Reply #297250 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:08 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754