Justin
Years ago

Shannon cleared to play

Just up on facebook that he has been cleared to take on the hawks. Nice tough first matchup against Erving

Topic #24491 | Report this topic

Elite  
Years ago

Woo Hoo

Reply #299133 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Im really looking forward to seeing this guy play. I mean what an acheivement to make it into any league with 1 good eye. That really says alot about his charector and skill level. Hopefully he can be a good ambassador for the sport and promote people who have restrictions (note I cant call his a disability since he's better than most with 2 good eyes).

Reply #299141 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Great news.

Reply #299150 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Can't wait to see him play tonight.

Reply #299156 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Hell Yeh this could make the game much more interesting

Reply #299164 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Looking forward to this match to see Creek then find out not playing which hope not going to be on going concern.
So now looking fwd to Shannon playing .
Looks like the type of PG we have been needing to actually set up a structure.
Though at 5ft 10 going have to be busy especially on defence.
Still any D would be better than Winder.
Though wont get huge amount of time tonight really hope and think he is going to give our shooters a lot more opportunities
Welcome to Sixers and good luck

Reply #299168 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No change in the odds. 36ers still at $4.40 and +8.5 for the game.

Reply #299177 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Hmm i like those odds isaac, i know its likely that hawks will win but at $4.40 i might just put 20 dollars down

Reply #299182 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

He'll soon have things rollin'

(Might be right 'bout teams bringing in PGs like Erwin
ala PFs for Mark Davis.)

Reply #299183 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Given the last import pg to win a title was Charles Thomas with Wollongong, and Darnell Mee is the only other import pg to make a grand final in the past ten years, I am not so sure.

With guys like Martin, Gibson, Cadee, Dellavedova, Greenwood, Rhys Martin, Williams, Cooper and Ruscoe - as well as guys like Webster and Page - likely to be around for a considerable time, I imagine we will continue to see an even split between import and local pgs.

Reply #299186 | Report this post

Elite  
Years ago

Kavossy Franklin ?

Reply #299201 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Heal was the pg that year. Not that you cant have success with an import pg, but teams that can cover that with a good local and use their import spots elsewhere - especially to add speed and athleticism - seem to have more success.

Having said all that, I think Shannon is the veteran pg the Sixers need, and my stalker could probably tell you I have been saying that from early on!!

Reply #299217 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:54 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754