Avv
Years ago

Saint Mary's vs Loyola Marymount 7-Jan

Anyone know if St Mary's college games are streamed online at all?

I know you can get them on ESPN3.com but if you can't access that service does anyone have any other suggestions?

Topic #24691 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

adthe.net

i'm watching st mary's vs loyola now

Reply #302963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sorry, atdhe.net

Reply #302964 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

http://www.smcgaels.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=101619&SPID=12536&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=21400&ATCLID=205072471

If you can't watch video online...

SMC are killing it, with Delly & Young leading the way.

Reply #302966 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I amended the title of the thread to accommodate for today's WCC opening game.

Delly has 8 popints and 5 assists so far on flawless shooting. Young has 8 points too.

SMC with 6:41 to go in the first has an amazing 12 assists to zero turnovers.

Reply #302968 | Report this post

Years ago

it's on ESPN and ESPN HD now.

lot of games today

st johns v georgetown
villanova v USF
st mary's game
cincinnatti v xavier

and one other i seem to recall

plus nba on one HD

Reply #302969 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

56-42 at the half time break with SMU leading comfortably by more than 20 at various stages only for LMU to peg them back a bit late with some hot shooting of their own.

Reply #302972 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

St. Marys are a class outfit. Randy Bennett is a great coach and he has assembled a balanced team.

They have a great inside-outside game, they shoot a high % and take good looks off ball movement, they are unselfish, they play excellent containment rotating defence and they keep their TO's to a minimum.

With that been said, LMU were terrible today. I don't know how many times I saw two LMU players on one guy, leaving an interior player wide open inside. Dellavedova made some nice passes off this.

Reply #302990 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Delly with 10 points and 9 assists.

Steindl with 10 points.

Young with 11 points off the bench.

Big win by SMU. Very good team performance. They continue to impress despite losing a lot of interior presence and scoring delivered by Samham and Allen from last season's Sweet 16 team.

They will pusn the 'Zag's all the way as they seek to defend their WCC crown.

Reply #302991 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The chair I am sitting on is a better basketball coach than Randy Bennett.

Reply #303006 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Anon, Id like to hear why you don't think he is a good coach. Your statement has no evidence..I can think of alot of reasons why he is a very successful coach.
The bloke is taking young Aussie talent out of the AIS and giving them an opportunity to play and develop straight away. Steindl, Ben Allen, Mills, Walker, Young, Dellavedova, Page etc. And your criticising the guy?

Are you the coach of Portland or Gonzaga anon?

Reply #303015 | Report this post

sircreate  
Years ago

He's prob a Zags fan.. there seems to be alot of them who are wankers

Reply #303016 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How's the stupid chair comment. Bennett recruits well and has clearly shown he's a class act.

Reply #303468 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:55 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754