Dingo
Years ago

Scott Ninnis, Where is he now?

Whats he up to? State League? Non BBall or what?

Topic #25131 | Report this topic

anonymous  
Years ago

(Mod: Careful!)

Reply #310721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

at the bar...

Reply #310722 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

K, sorry.

Reply #310736 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Doesnt he own a Pool Hall down brighton way or something!

Reply #310737 | Report this post

lobby  
Years ago

I heard hes in the mix to be the new bullets gm when they come back to the league. What about JVG?

Reply #310746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ninnis was co-hosting that Inside The Game show with KB after Maher left for about five minutes until it disappeared late last year.

Reply #310756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Funny. Those who are connected with the project are smart enough to know picking acoach for a team that doesnt exist over twelve months from now is the last priority on their minds.
Are you jvgs friend to be prematurely suggesting him anyway??
Comes across as a hook question.

Reply #310757 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is it true that marty took heals job?

Reply #310758 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, Marty Clarke has replaced Heal as Boomers assistant coach.

Reply #310761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that should be, picking a gm, coach or even players.
they need funding and to have their business model appeal to said people who will fund it as a group, get the venue sorted and many many many other things.
picking the best person to run it, coach it and play for it are the last three choices to be made.
you cant have a gm for a team where there isnt even a team?????????
besides there are many other professionals they have said they would rather go with who don't come with the amount of issues he comes with they always wanted the job advertised,look at parmenter on the Gold Coast, he came from a sucessful business background and brought some very good skills they were lacking by sticking with the same basketball people cut from the same cloth.
If i remember right he got some very good sponsorships on board too and didnt have to do any shady stuff to do it or resport to calling in favors from his friends.

Reply #310763 | Report this post

Juno 27  
Years ago

Um what exactly has Parmenter done for the Blaze - other than negotiating a very expensive multi year deal with Worthington that included giving him the captaincy of course?

Any coincidence the Blaze are displaying their best on court chemistry with him out injured?

Reply #310764 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well on the worthington subject id have to agree with you, seems they are doing better without him on court and the kerfuffle over camptaining too.
he secured the deal for major sponsor that has their logo across the key, before that they struggled for 12 months to get a major sponsor and the nbl came down hard that they were the last to not have one at the time.
my understanding is that he got that happening quite quickly at a time where claxton said they would have to look at bris to find a major sponsor [not likely!] but got there with the task not long after he came on board.

Reply #310767 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

errr captaining! [sorry long day]

Reply #310768 | Report this post

Juno 27  
Years ago

No doubt DC was pretty much clueless in the sponsorship area but I don't think one could say securing a keyway sponsor for the final 6 games of the season at a heavily discounted rate is a glowing success. Obviously its better than nothing but surely the owners would be expecting more from a highly credentialed (and priced) CEO

Fingers crossed that the Blaze can finish the season strongly and get a good start negotiating with sponsors next season in what will be a very tough market on the coast

Reply #310782 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Would be great if we could have both Clarke as the Junior Development Coach and someone like Beveridge as the main game coach.

Reply #310785 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

pretty sure they got that sponsor for decent money not long after claxton left which was a while ago now.
btw i only said the people whose logo is in the key as i forget their name sorry.
tomlinson some say is a bit too hands on with family employed everywhere in that club so i also depends too on if parmenter is being given enough freedom to do what hes best at.

Reply #310814 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Strewth, we got off the topic quick. Answer is Adelaide.

Reply #310871 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:06 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754