justin
Years ago

Schensch wants to return

According to 10 news Schensch has said publicly that he wants to come back to the 6ers next season. Clarke still trying to lure Gibson here aswell. Could it be that we may actually have a decent team next season?

Topic #25458 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

That would be promising, although I am led to believe that Gibson is all but a done deal at Melbourne for next season.

Reply #316120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The ball is now in the 36ers/Marty Clarke's court.

Don't bugger it up again this time.

Reply #316123 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

lol @ anon's comment

It's great news if true. Not sure what this would mean for DJ though. Play him some time at 4 maybe?

Reply #316125 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

DJ is pretty nimble and could play 4 very nicely

Reply #316126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Id be happy going big and playing them both together at stages. Please make this happen Sixers, dont f*ck it up this time.

Reply #316129 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Come on Clarke/36ers as said above MAKE THIS HAPPEN, give him 3 years and the captaincy. Dont miss out on him chasing Gibson, and if we can get both, go without a import if need be.

I think Johnson could play some PF and would give us our twin tours and ensure Ballinger never has to play C!

Reply #316130 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

getting schench would bring back so much consistency. Dont cock it up sixers! Put schench back in the blue dammit. He should have been in it last season

Reply #316131 | Report this post

overrated ranga  
Years ago

Make him captain? I haven't laughed so hard since the Power dropped to Gold Coast!

Reply #316132 | Report this post

K.E.T  
Years ago

C Schenscher/Johnson
F Ballinger/Dorsey
F Hill/Creek
G Herbert/Ng
G Homicide/Carter

Schenscher 9, Johnson 6, Hill 6,Creek 1,Herbert 6,Ng 7,Homicide 10,Carter 6, Ballinger 10, Dorsey 9
= 70

Reply #316135 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Schensch, DJ & Balls would make a pretty damn nice trio to rotate through the 4 & 5 spots.

Reply #316136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Other teams would very much enjoy coming up against them too. Good chance to boost your scoring average.

Reply #316139 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Not sure what this would mean for DJ as he blossomed at the end of the season when he was the teams focal point. Unfortunately though the team didn't blossom in that period because the only change we had was who was playing centre. The team structure remained the same, it was just DJ getting more of the ball thus his numbers shot up. But the rest of the team still floundered.

I agree that getting Big Red back here would be a good thing but seriously, how much longer does DJ have to play backup? He's good enough to start on any team in the league, except his current one it would seem.

Have to agree though that playing him as a PF might be a good thing, just move Balls to the 3 spot as he has a fairly good mid-long range shot. With a 7'1" Schenscher, 6'11½" DJ and a 6'9" Balls at SF, we suddenly look a hell of lot stronger in the back court in both scoring and rebounding (we got killed on the boards in 2010-11 as we were often too small).

This is provided Big Red does come home to Adelaide that is.

Reply #316141 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Damn it - I really want him to stay here. He's a much better player than a lot of people give him credit for!

Reply #316146 | Report this post

curious  
Years ago

Holden V8 absolutely well said!! with luke and DJ playing in the big spots! we have ballinger to the three spot where he should be and would then outsize his opponent!! let him take more long range shots! suddenly we are hard to match up on!!

Reply #316151 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I raised Ballinger as a SF a couple of years back and was told no chance. I don't think it would work. Being able to hit three-pointers doesn't make you a SF (see Forman's change from SF in NZ to PF at Wollongong - exploited less, picking up fewer fouls, etc).

K.E.T., why sign Dorsey and then play him as a back-up PF? Would be better off starting him at SF, moving on Hill, and having Dowdell as the back-up PF. I'm not sure Schenscher would be a 9 and wouldn't assume Dorsey would be either though it's a chance I guess.

Reply #316153 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Schensch is back, his player sponsor is already on board.

Reply #316157 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Think we need a slashing / finisher / highly athletic type at the 3. Despite his range, I don't think Balls suits that role.

I have no problem with Bik Luke, Balls and DJ here though.

Reply #316161 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

*Big

Reply #316162 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Balls at 3 is not a good idea. He struggles to defend anybody now let alone a nimble 3 man running him ragged. There's 2 ends to worry about not just offence. Glen Saville would be boning up at the thought of that!

Reply #316165 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

As well as Abercrombie, Dorsey ,Crawford, Walker, Wagstaff, Weigh, Sanders

Reply #316166 | Report this post

curious  
Years ago

oh yeah and i am sure ballinger would be shaking in his boots at the thought of having to match up on those guys???? I would rather have AB anythime!!

Reply #316168 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

when will we expect to know who will coach tv now that glesson is at the tigers?

Reply #316172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

curious
and the w-l record that goes with it

Reply #316178 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

I wouldn't start Balls @ the 3. You can certainly run him as one when you put that tall rotation on.

You wouldn't want him as a 3 simply because he doesn't have the speed to transition like Hill or Creek. I'm happy to set plays up with Balls/DJ/Luke where he's positioned to come off a screen and nail the 3pt shot, but honestly, he does that already.

I think to keep DJ, you'd want to run him as your 6th man. That means starting Carter. If all the money is going to Gibbo and Luke, then I'd put Carter at your 2-spot and do a similar backcourt to the Robbins/Martin setup in Perth. That way DJ can be the primary focus of the bench and play a good 25/30 minutes at either 4/5 and give more breaks to both bigs.

Reply #316182 | Report this post

NBA agent  
Years ago

i thought during a townsville cairns playoff game one of the commentators stated he was eager to resign in townsville.

Reply #316184 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

I think we could have the roster suggested by KIT but would definatly start Dorsey at SF or SG alongside either Creek or Herbert, and you could have Hill as the 'listed back up pf' as Johnson would play those minutes anyway with him Ballinger and Schenscher playing 25-30 each and filling the pf and c positions, meaning Hill would just be a extra in the sf/sg rotation.

Would not play Ballinger at SF that would be similar to the tigers Trigger at SF imo and would not work, just have a good 3 big rotation and im sure/hope Johnson would be ok with it aslong as he gets his 20-25 mins and some shots backing both bigs up.

Homicide would be a good signing IMO, better than any of the imports we have had the past few years, but as Isaac said i would put Gibson, Martin and Ervin ahead of him on my wish list but he would be a good 4th option at the right price. Rather have Corey than the imports we had this year and most of his teams have atleast 50% records, even the tigers would have come close on the games he played.

Reply #316185 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Homicide would be the perfect personality to help fill the dome (or whatever it is called these days) again.

Reply #316210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I could see Homicide working due to the great season Big Luke had here playing up tempo basketball with Julius Hodge.

Reply #316212 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

even big luke with balls makes a pretty good force. cant go wrong with twin reds

Reply #316214 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Exactly Homicide is pretty well the same type of player as Hodge other than being a 6'3 and not 6'7.

Given Hodges success here in filling stadiums and playing well with Ballinger and Schenscher, before all the dramas came out, if Homicide isnt too hard to handle i think he would be a great signing for the 36ers, as he would be the best import we have had since Hodge (on the court) and Schenshcer and Ballinger had career years playing together with Hodge.

i think a trio of Homicide, Ballinger, Schenscher is a great start to build around along with our young guns Creek and Johnson, and then surely it wont be too hard retaining the bulk of the aussies we want from this season with what money is left over.

It may not get us a title, many beleive Homicide doesnt bring titles, but should put us back in the playoffs and right now i think most 36ers fans would be happy with that.

Reply #316229 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I am not a fan of going too big, most of the teams that win championships have one centre and a number of good, mobile, multiskilled players. They also have two capable pgs.

But I think you could make it work with Schenscher and Johnson playing around 20mpg each but being used intensively when on the court.

Problem is signing Williams alongside Schenscher and Ballinger would leave less than half the salary cap for the rest of the team. You might be able to afford something like:

Schenscher, Ballinger, Hill, Herbert, Williams
Johnson, Dowdell, Creek, Ng, Daley

It could work, but Ballinger, Hill, Herbert, Dowdell and Ng would have to be connecting on their perimeter shots, and the team defence would have to be great because there are some individual weaknesses there.

Reply #316241 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If the 6ers want big crowds......get homicide
I'll become a season ticket holder straight away
Who cares about him not winning a ring yet. He has charisma, passion and a big heart. Can play 40 mins easy, take anyone on the dribble. I'm licking my chops thinking of the ninja hiding in the corner with his feet set. Imagine ballinger getting 6 open 12 foot jumpers per game off of homicides penetration. Throw the cheque book at him boys I'd lose my shit if he was a sixer.

Reply #316269 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

While I also advocated playing Ballinger @ SF (and still do), the only thing I would question is his athletic ability to do so effectively. He sometimes struggles on defense against other PF's or centres who are the same size or bigger. How would he cope against the likes of James Harvey, Thomas Abercrombie or Glen Saville? That's not to say he can't play SF but the question remains what will Clarke do IF Luke returns?

Unfortunately though if we do get Big Red back home to Adelaide I fear it will consign DJ to at least another year as a bench player and he deserves more than that, although based on Schenscher's minutes per game this year DJ would get more than the 15 minutes pg he got playing backup to Balls. If his numbers rise like they did at the end of this past season it might put him inline for the Best 6th man award, who knows?

Reply #316272 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unfortunately though if we do get Big Red back home to Adelaide I fear it will consign DJ to at least another year as a bench player and he deserves more than that

No he doesn't.

Reply #316287 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeah, he sucked in those last three games of the season when taken off the leash.

Reply #316289 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Anon 316287, I didn't realise that being the teams biggest offensive force for the remaining 3 games of the series warranted so little attention.

HoldenV8, Just because he may not "start" doesn't mean he won't get any less minutes. It is quite fair to have both Luke and DJ play equal minutes in the 5 spot; or better yet, playing the 4-spot for more minutes since he's far more athletic around the hoop than Luke is.

Reply #316293 | Report this post

Ineedmore  
Years ago

Would like to see DJ spend some time at the four.

Schensch would be great.

I hear Gibbo is totally out and Damian Martin is the new focus.

Reply #316295 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Ineedmore, how reliable is your gossip? Martin would be nice but seriously is that even possible? i wouldnt think Perth would let him go. I really hope Marty isn't ignoring Luke's request!

Reply #316303 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

If he does it shows how incredibly arrogant he is!

Reply #316306 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Martin would be good, but heard his asking price was very high. Then again, apparently Gibson's went up considerably from what he was on at the Blaze. Gradually becoming a player's market again.

Reply #316313 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

A player's market for a few higher profile players, not so good for your benchies.

Reply #316327 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Depends on the benchies I guess. An extra team will provide bidding wars for top free agents, but bring a few more players into the league. A benchie somewhere could be a starter under those circumstances.

Who would've picked Dann anywhere as a starter before the Kings returned?

Reply #316334 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

An extra team would certainly change things.

Reply #316341 | Report this post

The Special One  
Years ago

The schensch coming back would be nice. Lets see if the salary cap & points system lets us do it.

Reply #316411 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Big Marty, I never said that DJ would get any less minutes if he didn't start. I just think that after 3 backup seasons (2 to Anstey and 1 to Balls) and with what he showed in the last 3 games with more court time, more ball and the team focus on him for a change, he deserves his shot at it. However it all pans out I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Isaac, you're dead right. DJ sucked big time in those last 3 games didn't he. Clarke should have sent him packing at halftime during the Taipans match, he clearly wasn't going to put up Adelaide 2010-11 like numbers.....LOL. Anon 316287, I don't usually put this part of my thoughts on things into a public forum but seriously.....when you posted that "no he doesn't" comment, were you high?

Personally I have no problem if Big Red comes home. Provided he stays healthy and his form continues then it can only be a good thing. I just question whether the money and points spent getting him could be better spent elsewhere considering that we have maybe the best young (23yrs) centre in the NBL ready to go from benchie to starter.

In saying that though, having two strong scoring, strong rebounding, athletic 7 foot tall centres (ok, DJ is 'only' 6'11½") can't really be a bad thing can it?

Reply #316420 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Correction. The game against the Taipans should read the game against Melbourne where Balls injury gave DJ his late season chance.

Reply #316421 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

If Big Red really wants to come home, he has to be high in our considerations. Being able to rotate him, Balls and DJ at the 4 and 5 spots would be awesome.

For me, the only two reasons why you wouldn't sign him are:
1) If the price precludes us getting top-notch backcourt help (ie, Martin, Gibbo or a Homicide level import). I actually think the backcourt is a more pressing issue for the Sixers. We desperately need a playmaker who will make our offence work. This becomes especially important with Schensch onboard because he won't be effective unless he has a guard who can get him the ball in the right spots.
2) If you thought you couldn't get DJ enough time to keep him happy. To me, he will be better in the long run than Big Red because of his scoring ability. I also think in the long run he will be a better 4 than 5 and so he is the perfect succession plan for Balls once he starts to slow down.

Paul, this lineup that you posted earlier:

Schenscher, Ballinger, Hill, Herbert, Williams
Johnson, Dowdell, Creek, Ng, Daley

I'd be pretty happy to start the season like that! Its a nice balanced roster with plenty of size up front and I think enough long range shooting to get by with Ng, Balls, Herbert and Dowdell.

I'm not holding my breath though, considering the Sixers money woes and recent track record with signing duds!

Reply #316439 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

I guess this all depends on Clarke doesn't it. Who he wants in the team etc. If he doesn't really want Schenscher then we won't get him.

Beantown, bloody well said mate. Being able to rotate Big Red, Balls and DJ at the 4 and 5 spots would be awesome. If not and we don't get Big Red then Clarke should or most likely will start DJ @ centre and Balls @ PF with either Dowdell re-signed as a back up or we pick up someone else.

I also agree that we need a better back court than we have had but again, I don't think our team structure allowed players like Shannon, Carter, Hill etc to show what they could really do. You know that something is wrong with the set-up when only 1 person on the entire roster score's over 10ppg.

Question, just a bit off track, would anyone here keep Eddie Shannon if we had/have the chance to? I'm not sold that he was a failure and I think he could do a better job given a 2nd chance.

Reply #316460 | Report this post

K.E.T  
Years ago

I don't think we have the money to put together a brilliant team but we should use a lot of our salary cap for Martin and an import (Gibbo to Melbourne i hear)

200 mins

C Johnson/ Vanderjagt
F Ballinger/ Dowdell
F Dorsey/ Creek
G Import/ Ng
G Martin/ Daly

Minutes

C Johnson 30 Ballinger 4 Vanderjagt 6
PF Ballinger 28 Dowdell 6 Dorsey 6
SF Dorsey 24 Creek 16
SG Import 30 Ng 10
PG Martin 30 Daly 8 Ng 2

#1 Ballinger 32
#2 Import 30
#3 Martin 30
#4 Johnson 30
#5 Dorsey 30
--
#6 Creek 16
#7 Ng 12
#8 Daly 8
--
#9 Dowdell 6
#10 Vanderjagt 6

Starting 5: 152 mins
Benchies: 48 mins

Get some consistency with form and playing time.

Improve rebounding with Dorsey
Improve ball movement with Martin
Improve shooting with Import

Develop Johnson, Creek & Daly

Reply #316471 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

i'd be happy with that line up KET, if Schenscher wants in id add him at the expense of the 2nd import and retain say Herbert in the SG rotation. But if Schenscher doesnt want to be a 36er then id be happy with that line up, some would say the bench isnt that deep, but is fairly young and exciting, i for one would enjoy watching Daly and Creek continue to develop and the rest is solid enough for me, especially playing small minutes.

For the import SG, if we need one on the cheap would it be worth going for someone like Devendorf ? youngish, played NBL before and NZBL so hopefully that means he is cheapish and would give us good 3pt shooting and scoring ability.

Another name that is always thrown around is Josh Pace, still playing NZBL and putting up good numbers, is he worth a NBL shot as a SF/SG/PG? if money is a huge issue and we need cheap imports id be happy to give 2 guys like this a go.

Reply #316479 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I don't know why people say we don't have the money I am pretty sure we used close to or if not the whole salary cap this season. Also we must have money if we were able to release two imports!

Reply #316488 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

They apparently spent around $950K in 2010 so I would imagine the story wouldnt be that much different this season past.

Reply #316493 | Report this post

Gheorge Muresan  
Years ago

I'm available for minimum. I'm 7'7 and ready to start playing again. Also former NBA most improved. I've got skills!

Reply #316513 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

How about China's Sun Mingming instead? He's 7'9" (236cm) and only 27 (can someone say Sam Harris?) Gheorghe is currently 40 and might be a bit set in his ways for a former coach of students.

Reply #316516 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There was a story on AdelaideNow where Schensch said that the TV/media report that he "wanted to return" was a bit overdone. You can read that as would return for the right price, but he'd be keen to test the market (or the Crocs would've already got his signature).

The article said that, as is required by the rules, the 36ers have not contacted him, but you could bet that he knows they'd want to talk to him at least.

Also heard that as of late last week, the Tigers and Gibson weren't quite as close as some had rumoured.

Reply #316533 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

-'Also heard that as of late last week, the Tigers and Gibson weren't quite as close as some had rumoured.'

Lets really hope the tigers sign him. The Sixers cannot afford to waste much more money for an above average player. What type of player is Gibson? He is not a real point guard(bad passer) and he is not a pure shooting guard plus he is very small and an average athletic.

Reply #316597 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I actually believe that if Aaron Bruce put his head down over the off-season he will be just as good a player as Gibson. Of course, there is no guarantee that will happen but if he is keen to do the work I would sign Bruce and Carter as the pgs and upgrade in the other positions.

Reply #316621 | Report this post

Ineedmore  
Years ago

SRT70, the info on Martin is good.

But it only means they are chasing him. Who wouldn't I suppose?

Reply #316637 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

I agree with Paul, id love to get Gibson (or Martin), but not at all costs, especially given Bruce is capable of averaging 12 pts 5 assists like Gibson IMO, given he is playing ABL and doing well judging by the stats, as is Carter, id be happy to have them as our PG duo, grab Schenscher and a import SF and SG.

In many ways that would be better than spending up on Gibson or Martin (get them at the right price, but dont go crazy) and going with just one import and having a Hill/Herbert starting.

Reply #316668 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Obviously if you can get Gibson, retain Bruce and/or Carter and still grab 2 imports and Schenscher that would be the ideal, how good would a line up like this be

C Schenscher/Johnson
PF Ballinger/Holmes
SF IMPORT (Dorsey)/Creek
SG IMPORT (Shooter ala Devendorf (could be a cheapish option) or Devries mould)/Bruce
PG Gibson/Carter

Probably un realistic in terms of salary cap though, so would most likely have to miss out on either a import or Gibson or Schensch to fit it in,

if we get Schensch id be very happy to go with Bruce and Carter at PG, )only get Gibson if he played for 1 of our import wages and we thought we couldnt get a better import) and 2 imports at SG and SF (even cheap ones from NZBL or SEABL).

My latest line up saying we get Schenscher, Gibson goes to the tigers and we dont get Martin is

Schenscher/Johnson
Ballinger/Holmes
IMPORT (Dorsey)/Creek
IMPORT (Devendorf)/Herbert
Bruce/Carter

that should fit in points and salary wise, given i have a cheap import SG of Devendorf (or other ex SEABL or NZBL import).

-This upgrades 3 pt shooting - Dorsey and Devendorf and Herbert returning
-Perimeter defense - dorsey, Herbert and Creek for full season,
-having a big front court rotation should help us with rebounding and interior defense all capable of averaging around 15pts 8 rebounds if given sufficient minutes and oportunities.
-scoring should be improved all round with all of our starters being capable of averaging 12-15 pts along with Johnson playing 20-25 mins off the bench getting us atleast 10 pts a game also.

Reply #316671 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i would take dowdell instead of Holmes

Reply #316688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A lot of people are suggesting we get Dorsey, is he even interested in coming to Adelaide??

Reply #316700 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

dont know if Dorsey is interested, but worth asking the question and get a player of his mould if he himself doesnt want to come.

Reply #316715 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Re Ron Dorsey to ADL. Isaac - I know
that you know .. that I know, that you know
something.

Reply #316720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bruce = gibbo? Way past it bruce.

Reply #316738 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No, I don't know anything about it. Just think he'd be a good target. Not a bankrupt the club because he hit some threes in a final target, but a reasonable import that could help us.

I don't think Bruce is at Gibson's level.

Reply #316771 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Nor I, but I think he could get there in a few years time.

Reply #316773 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Dorsey (and Ubaka) are going home
while CNS sign Aussies first priority
and not Dorsey (or Ubaka) . Nothing firm , from both
as to whether they'll be back in Cairns, then.....
Although , I think we do the same
sign Aussies , then see what imports are available and fit.. Cain't remember.

Reply #316851 | Report this post

Peter  
Years ago

I agree sign Aussies first.
But who is going to come here after the way Clarke coached??
Players had their worst years in the game.
We are in trouble.
Sixers need to recognise that they made a bad decision.
Essendon did?? and paid their coach out and got a better coaching staff
and they are looking good!
Their is a major lack of belief in Clarke as a coach from the players.
We are going to really struggle to get players here.
Gibson got nervous about coming here and why shouldn't he after what took place.
Schensche unlikely as well now.
As l said ,we are in trouble and wont improve much next year until we get a quality coach that knows how to win.

Reply #317396 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I love this sort of stuff: "Gibson got nervous about coming here and why shouldn't he after what took place."

Peter, unless you have spoken with Gibson and he has explained to you the motivations for his decision, you are drawing a long bow to say that he got nervous because of who the coach was/is. The Sixers were in a 4-way battle for his services with Melbourne also failing to secure his signature. Does that also mean that there is a lack of belief about COTY Gleeson among players?

It looks to me more like Gibson played the market to increase his contract value at the Gold Coast. Nothing wrong with that, but if he wanted to leave the Coast he would have.

Not surprised you agree with Fizzle, you must be related.

I am still yet to hear one person explain what was wrong with Clarke's coaching that is making players "nervous" other than the usual 'he trains them too hard' (which is not a game day issue) or his system is 'boring' (what does that even mean?) or he uses too many player rotations (so what?).

If you would like to put forward a cogent argument as to what is wrong with Clarke's coaching rather than unsupported generalisations then let's hear it.

Reply #317405 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am not about bagging Clark because I think he has talent and deserves a chance to learn from the first year's mistakes. But the ones you listed - training guys too hard, implementing a boring system that didnt appear to work and using rotations that dont get the best out of his players are pretty strong criticisms.

The other criticism has been that he treats the players like kids sometimes. It is a common mistake junior coaches make when stepping up to pro ranks. I hope he has learned because he has a wealth of experience that could really benefit the Sixers.

Aside from that, I am sure there are a number of players who enjoyed playing for him last year too. I wouls wait until we see the outcome from this free agency period before trotting out the 'players dont want to play for Clark' line.

Reply #317406 | Report this post

No Deal!!  
Years ago

Agree 100% XY. I think Clarke will turn this team around. We were looking reasonable til we had all the import troubles/injuries. It's unfair to judge clarke based on 1 season.

Reply #317408 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:46 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754