9:30am Monday on One HD, no replays.

Topic #25545 | Report this topic

TJ  
Years ago

miami all the way in 6 games we will beat the bulls

Reply #317638 | Report this post

Tweet Tweet  
Years ago

Pains me to say but the Heat will not only beat the Bulls but they'll probably win the title too. Ugh.

Reply #317639 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Yes unfortunately Miami will win it all!

Reply #317640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dont underestimate those BULLS, very pesky at home and Miami can get cold very quickly. Its happened in spurts all season. Bulls needed to have homecourt in this one for it to even be considered a legit series, and they have, so dont be suprised if the MVP leaves it all on the table and gets some good results! I think i like the Bulls team play over Miami's 2 and a half stars.

Reply #317645 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Miami in 6

Reply #317646 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Bulls in 5 games.

Reply #317647 | Report this post

Mookie  
Years ago

Bulls in 5, Dickie Simpkins said so.

Reply #317650 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

We'll have a better idea after the two games in Chicago. The Bulls swept the Heat 3-0 this year after the LeBrons forgot that Wade is their best closer, literally leaving the Heat in tears after the final win. But each game came down to the final play so we'll see quickly if the Heat have learnt from their failures. If they have ..... Heat in six. If not, it'll be Bulls quickly in five as they pull apart the Heat's ragtag collection of point guards and centres. The Bulls have it all over the Heat in terms of depth, execution and at the most important positions on the court. It's just whether LeBron and Wade realise they are individually and collectively better than Rose. As for Boozer v Bosh ..... that's anyone's guess as to which Booze or Bosh rocks up.

Go Bulls. My tip? It hurts me to say it but ..... Heat in six. I sure hope I'm wrong.

Reply #317651 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've been waiting 4 Chicago to fall over all year - they keep winning. They have the home court & i feel like Miami will win but these Bulls keep backing it up! Should be a great series. Miami in 6!!

Reply #317654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey TJ, dont sprain your ankle jumping off that band wagon.

Reply #317658 | Report this post

The Special One  
Years ago

Rose to lead the Bulls to title in 4 games over Miami

Reply #317659 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Hoping for a Bulls win, but the Heat's big three are playing better together now and are starting to believe after finally getting over their Celtics nemesis.

Tough one to call, but Rose hasn't got the experience of Miami's big three and there is a lot of pressure on him to carry Chicago, so I think Miami will get over the line in the end.

Reply #317667 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

one of these 2 teams will win the title, I'm picking Miami

Reply #317704 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Miami cannot keep up with Chicago's depth. Coach Thibs needs to run them ragged. Bulls in 6.

Reply #317715 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

I think a lot of people will be changing their opinions after this game!? =)

Bulls completely outplayed Miami in every facet. Lucky Bosh was on otherwise it would have been nasty much earlier. Taj Gibson - what a facial on Wade!!! =)

Bulls in 5

Reply #317722 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Bulls in 6

Reply #317920 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Still think Miami will win, Chicago played the best they have in the first game, hard to back that effort up so often. Rose is to often their only scorer. Would love to see Chicago win purely so LeBron couldnt even buy a championship :)

Reply #317957 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:22 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754