Brad Graham
Years ago

BUCKETS: The Book of Basketball Goodness.

Open Letter To All Hoops.com.au Subscribers,

Brad Graham, Editor-In-Chief from BUCKETS: The Book of Basketball Goodness here... Reason for this post: I wanted to bring our sophomore edition, featuring dual Derrick Rose and Kobe Bryant covers, to your attention.

We currently have a $10.00 (AUD), July only, online store offer running (which includes a FREE poster + postage to anywhere)... you can check out all the details of what's inside BUCKETS: Issue Two here: http://www.bucketsmag.bigcartel.com

Hopefully you're able to help me spread the good word (because being a new and independent publication means BUCKETS needs the support of the local hoops community).

Every online order place before July 30 will also be in the running to win an massive NBA DVD Pack!

Be sure to order your copy (and share the link with anyone and everyone you know) today -- http://www.bucketsmag.bigcartel.com

Oh, and for those in need of a killer podcast, catch our Courtside chatter on iTunes -- http://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-courtside-podcast/id438142950

Regards,

Brad Graham
Editor / Creative Director
BUCKETS: The Book of Basketball Goodness.
Issue Two orders: www.bucketsmag.bigcartel.com

Topic #25895 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice work Brad. It's really important we all get behind Brad who is doing big things for game in Oz. For those who don’t know Brad was also the editor in chief at handle magazine. Aussie basketball magazines are such a rarity, especially these days, lets support it!

Reply #323883 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I ordered the first edition (both covers) and never received my order. They took the money no problems but never got my magazines. I tried contacting them through all means I could fine and nothing ever came of it.

I recommend to all to be careful before purchasing from these people.

Reply #323887 | Report this post

Wayne  
Years ago

there it is i was reaching for my wallet and then word of mouth puts it away

Reply #323950 | Report this post

Brad Graham  
Years ago

Bizzy,

Hit me up at [email protected]

...I'd love to know more about when you placed your order and when payment was made. The more details I have the easier it'll be for me to track down your order and confirm that it was posted out.

Saying that, my former business partner, who was looking after all our mailouts, is no longer with BUCKETS, so I apologise (on his behalf) for any missteps which may have inconvenienced you.

If an order was placed and payment was received, as you've stated, I'd be more than happy to get you your copies asap.

Reply #324666 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:07 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754