justin
Years ago

Williamsons knee

Any news on the results of the scans he had yesterday?

Topic #26387 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Id say it isnt good, if it had been only minor the club wouldve made a big thing of letting fans know.... Guarnteed they would be looking at replacements right about now. That said, i do hope he is fit and im completely wrong.

Reply #331781 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

That's assuming that the club is on the front foot about everything, which isn't always true.

I'm hoping it's only short term and they can keep him. Have heard good things about his ability at training and he'd be the player in the league that I'm most interested in seeing play this season.

Reply #331785 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Really wanted to see him play...loved the piece in his interview...think it went like...

"whats ur fav dunk JW?"

"i dunno, i just dunk on everyone"

thats killer, heard somewhere hes a beast on the boards...i was havin images of chairman of the boards 2.0...big elbows, massive O reb and a two hand throwdown in the key...

Think marty might be keen to keep him if its only a couple of weeks, this is the team he chose.

Reply #331834 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

You would think that the 36ers management would keep paying members updated simply through the 36ers website or a simple email, but hey, that's s great deal of work to do!!

Reply #331835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have zero faith in the 36ers hierarchy, they dont seem like an organized bunch, if anything a bit amateur and under prepared. But they love updating about how to buy season tickets etc on Facebook haha I miss the Bernie Lewis days for more reasons then the titles.

Reply #331846 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:07 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754