Ando
Years ago

What's with AARON FEARNE

Why is his head so shiny between his hair?

I was watching the Taipans v Crocs and every time out I couldn't help but notice... I mean really... he shouldn't be sweating as coach. Does he have a coat of plastic under his hair?

Topic #26578 | Report this topic

Kobe24  
Years ago

He is going balled, soooo that'd explain the shine. Why i have answered to this highly important thread is beyond me haha

Reply #334764 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Woolpert is no slouch in the buffed bowling ball department either.

Reply #334765 | Report this post

Ando  
Years ago

It's soooo shiny. I thought he had "Soul Glo" in his hair... I know it is a cutting question that needed a really hard response.

Seriously though... Taipans look like they are going to have a long season.

Reply #334773 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Yeah Crosswhite and Loughton out do hurt them, but its more that they dont have those imports this season with the Ubaka style killer instinct to make ridiculous shots at any given time to turn a game. Hope they are atleast solid at home, for their sake and that of the NBL. Cant afford to have a team who has struggled financially in the past do really bad too often.

Reply #334786 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol i was thinking the same thing all game Ando, as stupid as it sounds

Reply #334859 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:39 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754