Avv
Years ago

NBL App - Not up-to-date, errors - useless?

Bit of a shame the NBL app is a bit of a dud and sad when it cost money to download.

Most of the time links to news stories don't work, results/ladders/stats aren't up to date most not at all for this current season.

I recall Bogut retweeting someone's similar dissappointment in that app namely that the schedule wasn't up to date in the opening week of the season and (coincidentally?) it was updated the following day...

Topic #26663 | Report this topic

Nate  
Years ago

Yep, complete waste of money. Last night I tried clicking on results and kept getting an empty page. I can't believe they actually charge people for it!

Reply #336027 | Report this post

TONNA  
Years ago

There's a fan made app being made at the moment by some of the fan site admins.. or so i hear over twitter.

Reply #336029 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Worst thing is no count down clock on live games. Whats the point knowing the score if you don't no how long left

Reply #336038 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Truthfully, what works in Aussie basketball?

Reply #336040 | Report this post

ineedmore  
Years ago

Yep, I don't even bother to use it anymore.
Very poor.

Reply #336064 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I've said it before: any sports app in 2011 that doesn't have video content is a joke.

Reply #336093 | Report this post

birdman  
Years ago

The Aleague (soccer) one was also a failure in the beggining..... think they have their act together now though!!

so frustrating, dont over promise with these things and then underdeliver!!

I even get frustrated when going to the 36ers website and seeing old stories from days ago and no current articles on the game that night???? doesnt someone look at it each day and replace/remove old stories that are no longer relevant??

Reply #336094 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Glad i never purchased it, i figure if my phone can go on the net and get live stats for free ill stick with that. the consistency of livestats in the past is what made me not purchase the app. glad to hear i made the right decision

Reply #336117 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:05 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754