pwned
Years ago

McQuade tabs Sixers to win by 18

"To me, this has blowout written all over it. Adelaide gets their revenge with an easy win.

Matt's Prediction: 36ers by 18"

Topic #26765 | Report this topic

Ineedmore  
Years ago

I reckon they can win also. However, if they lose expect a coaching change....

Reply #338153 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Well he should bet his house on the line as it is only 5.5+ for the Sixers to win by.

With no Bose, Sixers playing better and more settled the Sixers should win but by 18 is unrealistic I think.

Sixers by 8 I think

Reply #338155 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is Bose definitely out? I thought he was a chance to play last week.

Reply #338161 | Report this post

westernsyd  
Years ago

Kings by 20, Graeme Dann is likely to play. He is a performer against Adelaide. When Graeme plays well, Khazzouh plays really well.

Reply #338164 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

I assume that means Iti isn't in the 10 anymore?

Reply #338168 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

NBL injury report still listing Bose as out indefinitely. Dann as likely to suit.

Reply #338170 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

I agree! 18+

Reply #338194 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

With Bose still injured (I think I read that he was out? no obvious confirmation though - might not get any until we hear that they flew out) Dann could come in and it would still be 10...

When Bose comes back that would be the problem, and I guess going on minutes played so far, Iti would be the obvious choice...

Reply #338200 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Who is this Iti you speak of? I assume you're referring to the veteran Mark Nitties (sic)?

Reply #338226 | Report this post

simple  
Years ago

Iti as in martin iti

Reply #338250 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

lol... they would not cut Mark Nitties, he is too valuable a team member and integral to team chemistry... You don't always see his effort on the stat sheet, but rest assured he IS making a difference ;)

Reply #338292 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:44 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754