Bball Fan
Years ago

Crocs V Tigers

Great game.....Crocs still livin by the three point line.....but certainly paid off last night. They shot the sh*t out of it! Eddie Gill was sensational along with PC. Jacob was great in the first half.

Go the Crocs!!!!

P.S Tigers still getting favours from the refs.

Topic #26780 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

Crocs were clutch down the stretch, great win for them and me as a Breakers fan ;)

Reply #338450 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some of the bollocks that went those flopping Tigers way looked like it was going to gift them the game at some points. Credit to the Crocs for fighting through it.

Holmes was absolutely sensational in grabbing key rebounds. Gill dominated the ball a whole lot more than I'd like but it paid off in the end. I was worried his ego would instigate a duel mentality with Mills and he would lose focus, but you can't argue with a W.

Reply #338457 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Holmes looks like a completely different player, he played great as did Crawford and Gill.

Reply #338465 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah great win for the crocs - considering mims had a shocker, good to see pc hit some shots as there a much better team when he hits 15 to 20 in a game

Reply #338468 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Ray, Tim and Andrew had a great game last night with little influence. They let both teams play the game with only a few 'control fouls' throughout the game.

Vocal control at the start of the game allowed better game flow then the tick of tack calls we got in the game last week.

Well done Refs, great game.

Reply #338471 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Round of the upsets? If this keeps up I might go 0 from 5 for my tips!

Really shows even when it looks like a few teams are getting a head of the rest the competition really is so close and anyone could win on any given night.

Reply #338472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gill doesn't have an ego - great guy

Although he has played more NBA games for an import than anyone in a long long time

Reply #338473 | Report this post

John  
Years ago

Crocs were great and so was Patty!! I said it before the season the Clarke & the Sixers made a mistake letting go Jacob. now you all saying how great he is.
He is allowed to play now and thats why he looks good.
Clarke is a control freak, a little kids coach and arrogant and is on borrowed time.

Reply #338477 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Jacob was given the chance here for many years. There is a few different reasons why he is playing so well.

Trigger did get 26 and 14 on him.

Just see how he goes when Schenscher returns and his offence drys up. Perhaps he might excel with Schenscher being out there. We will just have to wait and see.

Reply #338478 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Jacob Holmes performances as a Sixer where not in the same league as how he is playing for Townsville.

Reply #338479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

FM - can tell you're obviously a ref

Reply #338480 | Report this post

GHOST  
Years ago

NOT TIM MILLS AGAIN

Reply #338482 | Report this post

MK  
Years ago

anyone know what happened to Cafino?

Reply #338504 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Thought the commentating was actually pretty good without Carfino.

Reply #338513 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reffing was pretty good. Few mistakes but Id be happy with that each night.

Reply #338523 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:56 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754