Anonymous
Years ago

Have Aliens Abducted Lamar Odom?

Not sure who it is that is playing for Dallas who looks like Odom but this guy looks like he has never played before!

Topic #27207 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Odom is very well a feel and rhythm player, he is currently out of shape physically, give him a few more weeks.

Reply #344725 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

He's tapping a Kardashian, that's enough to make anyone feel like sh*t and have the 'dead man walking' look.

Reply #344732 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

I figured he was a Stepford Husband and hasn't been recharged since leaving L.A.

Chris however was faulty so he got rejected before his programming was complete.

Reply #344753 | Report this post

Years ago

If we're being honest, for a guy with his talent, Lamar Odom's entire career has been a bit of a disappointment. Don't get me wrong, he's been a good player over the journey, but he should have been a perrenial All-Star and a franchise player.

Odom had insane hype as a teen, and was considered to be almost a once-in-a-generation talent coming out of high school in 1997, and easily won National Player of the Year honours as a senior. He spent a year at Rhode Island, and was thought by some to be 'the next Magic' when he came into the league, because of his immense skills and versatility. He got suspended for marijuana use in his third NBA season, and doesn't seem to have really developed that much more as a player since then. I know he's had some other off-court issues since then (eg. the death of his baby son in 2006), but there'll always seemingly be a "what if?" about his career.

Yes, he's won two NBA Championships, a FIBA World Championship Gold medal, an Olympic Bronze medal, a 6th Man Award, but for a guy as talented as he is/was, it's a real shame that he never (and most likely never will) even made one All-Star team. He's obviously not Tim Thomas-standard in terms of wasted talent/potential, but yeah, he could have been so much more.

Reply #344760 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea he cruises too often

Reply #344780 | Report this post

Ballinger Fan  
Years ago

If i was a big forward, Dallas would be the last club i would want to be traded to.
Not really sure what sort of offence would suit Dirk and Lamar on the floor together.
He wants to be traded again. For sure.

Reply #344784 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:49 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754