Ingles13
Years ago

Cairns will make the playoffs over Townsville

Calling it now that Cairns will be playing playoffs instead of townsville.
1. Easier schedule
2. Better coached
3. Gill still with injury concerns.
4. Will bump this thread in 3 weeks time

Topic #27735 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

Easier schedule is the only one of those arguments that holds water. I have predicted that Cairns and Townsville with both make the playoffs, so your point is moot to me.

Reply #353447 | Report this post

fisherman  
Years ago

Comes down to this weekends games imo, crocs need to win bad v blaze!

Reply #353503 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I agree. If Townsville lose this weekend they probably need to beat Perth and NZ, and that aint likely!

Reply #353512 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

How are cairns better coached? Crocs smashed them last meeting, as crocs are ahead on the ladder? If te crocs make the finals ahead of the snakes with the harder schedule home, will you change your opinion on the coaching?

Reply #353603 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fearne is a great defensive coach, and is good at getting production out of one of league's worst rosters.

That said, Woolpert has done a pretty good job considering Luke Schenscher is at about %50, Michael Cedar has seemingly given up on actually running and/or playing anything resembling basketball, and Ben Allen being the reserve center.

Reply #353614 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Judging from the games coming up and who I expect to win, it's looking like GC, CNS and TSV are all going to finish with a 16-12 record, meaning Townsville will slide into the third spot.

Reply #353719 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:17 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754