Boy George
Years ago

How do I get my browser to view

The Promos Isaac makes. For some reason my one at work does it, but my home does not

Topic #2783 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

What browser are you using? And on what platform (Win/Mac/etc)?

Do you know how to grab a screen capture? (ALT-PRNT SCRN) Do you have an image editing application? If so, make the browser the active window showing the Hoops SA front page. Then hold ALT and press PRNT SCRN. Get into an image editing application and paste the screen capture into a new image document. Save as a JPG (5/10 quality is fine) and email it to me.

For what it's worth, I can see the promos in Mozilla Firefox 1 and Internet Explorer 6.

Reply #31588 | Report this post

Boy George  
Years ago

I'm Using Windows XP and IE6

Reply #31590 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Does anything else look out of the ordinary, or is it just that the promos are missing?

Do you see them at all (example below) or on the front page or topic pages only?

Reply #31591 | Report this post

Boy George  
Years ago

This is stupid, my print screen does not work either. Only your promos are not working. As far as I know the things you have said are not working. Do I need to turn something on or what

Reply #31592 | Report this post

Degenerate  
Years ago

I use Netscape 7.2, try that Boy George if you have it

Reply #31606 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

IE6 - go into Inet Options from Control Panel.
Press and OK 'delete cookies', 'delete files', 'clear history', got to 'Security' tab and press 'default level', go to 'Advanced' tab press 'restore defaults'.
OK all this.
Try connection again.

Reply #31642 | Report this post

been around  
Years ago

great promos isaac - keep up the good work

Reply #31669 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:42 am, Tue 14 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754