Emu
Years ago

Kings should get Colonel Sanders back!

I think the Kings should get Patrick Sanders back for their 2012/2013 tilt at the title.

Topic #27841 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I say u he dead

Reply #355098 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patrick Sanders was nothing but a chucker who shot less than 39% from the field.

Reply #355105 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

I liked Sanders at times when we were struggling to score and he tried to create his own shot, but we don't need him as much now... Madgen is much more aggressive and making his shots, so is Bose (if he comes back) and we're finally making our outside shots with a bit more regularity...

Would you take him over an import PG or Grant? Grant has had SO MANY more highlights than Sanders (who doesn't actually like that Colonel nickname) ever did, shoots at a better %, fills more roles on the team, and has lots of potential to get even better under the right coach...

No way does he fit into the team now...

Reply #355133 | Report this post

Deios58  
Years ago

Sanders is garbage. No thanks.

Reply #355194 | Report this post

Woody Venkat  
Years ago

I loved the colenels game as if he would not be better than Ratcsh

Reply #355461 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:41 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754