MW
Years ago

where is Cam Tragardh heading next season?

with his poor form to finish the season, probably not his fault. it's probably close to definite that he is done at the Tigers, either that or he stays and Gleeson's gone.

now, assuming he is done at the Tigers, where do you guys think he'd head?

not a 36ers fan but think Adelaide can give him a look. combination of DJ (if he stays) and Trigger can be intriguing. that'd be one potent threat down there and be headache for rest of league.

Topic #27877 | Report this topic

alolymous  
Years ago

he was the hot favourite for many awards half way through the season and has just fallen. I think he will say with tigers, they know what he is capable of.

Reply #355655 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

DJ and Trigger. Do they get a ball each. If there were ever going to be two players who would not be able to coexist on one team you probably just named them.
Their strengths and weaknesses are almost identical.

Reply #355657 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

I reckon he should go back to wollongong.They need a scorer and he can do that

Reply #355659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Since ubaka's departure his form has been down but he was playing better than ever in the first half of the season under Gleeson.

Reply #355669 | Report this post

Julian  
Years ago

Pfft, next season? I'm just hoping he visits a tattoo removalist in the off-season.

Reply #355676 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

@anon - his form was unreal when he was getting quality looks from Mills. His form was in decline well before Chewie left.

@Julian - yes!!!!!!!!!1

Reply #355678 | Report this post

MikefromtheK  
Years ago

Are you serious dude? Trigger and DJ in the same team would be a disaster. Both are shoot first offensive type players. Both have weaknesses in defence. .

Reply #355680 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Mr Ben, Tragardh's best period came when he stepped up after Mills' departure to fill that hole, he increased his ppg and his fg%. The last four games before Ubaka left he averaged just under 20p at 55%.

Since Ubaka left things have gone south at a rapid rate for Trigger. I suspect he will be back at the Tigers next year though.

Reply #355687 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Definitely not in Melbourne

Well at least not in Melbourne at a team called Tigers.

Reply #355695 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

He's under contract with the Tigers for next year. In saying that, look for him to be released soon.. #1 destination.. Sunny side of the 'Gong

Reply #355697 | Report this post

Greg  
Years ago

GC rumours?

Reply #355702 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

That would certainly make GC hard to guard! With Petrie and Wortho alongside him his defence prob wouldnt be an issue either.

Reply #355710 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I think Gleeson has made it pretty obvious he's not interested in Trigger being at the Tigers next season.

This Tigers team really does need to be blown up.

Reply #355714 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Contracted for next year but looks like he got blame from coach re the clubs poor form! I think you'll find he'll stay in Melb just maybe not at tigers!!

Reply #355719 | Report this post

Edward  
Years ago

And how many titles has Gleeson won???
I know who needs to go.....

Reply #355743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how many grand finals has gleeson even been in?

Reply #355774 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trigger brings the team down with his negativity....needs to go.

Reply #355798 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

If it was his first half of the season form, he'd be able to sign everywhere, but whether it's due to Gleeson or not, having such a slump in the 2nd half of the season and just looking like a bit of a sook when benched, when other players around the league are working their butts off for their minutes and making the most of them, it certainly doesn't fill me with confidence that he's the best player to have on my team...

Maybe a different environment would help, but if you're going to sign a player on that if he doesn't get his own way, he's going to go into a slump, he's not worth it...

Reply #355928 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@wookie...well said...Trigger has jumped around slot in this league in large part because his attitude doesn't do teams any favours. He's a pro athlete which means you need to have the right skills AND the right attitude to be successful which sadly he doesn't. He's been around long enough that he should be a leader not a child on the team. Not a team player from what I can see. Gleeson was right to bench him with his poor form and attitude.

Reply #355959 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:31 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754