Average OKKA
Years ago

Patty Mill Stats

For some reason can't upload stats on nba.com. Anyone else having trouble?

Anyway, how did Patty go today against the Celtics?

Topic #28006 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Spurs won by 1...Mills did not see any action as SAS when with their "studs"...

Diaw and Anderson also saw no action.

Reply #357402 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a difference a day makes hey

Reply #357403 | Report this post

benno  
Years ago

if diaw doesn't enter the court by at least the half patty mills will not enter the game

Reply #357404 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Have a look at spurs.com - video interview with Patty where he explains his role with the team. Discusses the Spurs ethos of everpne accepting their role. Minutes fluctuate quite a bit for the whole team

Reply #357412 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Anon - it's not the "day" that makes the difference so much as the team they're playing against.

Celtics are a much, much better team than the Cavs. Common sense dictates that unless the game was a blowout (again), bench players would only see minutes as needed during the game.

Basically Mills's role last night was to provide those backup minutes for Parker, as (rightly) the Spurs would realise that Celtics at TD Garden was a much tougher prospect than the Cavs.

Reply #357416 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thats my point. It seemed like he won a championship and was named MVP yesterday!

Reply #357422 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

He got 'junk minutes'!

Reply #357460 | Report this post

Tassieballer  
Years ago

Give the guy a break. I bet there is not one person here that wouldn't love to say they scored 20 points in an NBA game. Even if he never does another thing it shows he is in the top one percent of those playing the game. Credit were credit is due.

Reply #357517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

damn straight tassieballer, he will do it again tho... so many haters, i just watched last years gamr 1 australia vs spain and he was one of the best players on the court.

Reply #357606 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Patty had 14 pts in 23 minutes second highest in the team 6/9 from the field 2/4 from 3pt 2 rebounds 4 assists 2 steals only 1 turnover. Let the hating begin

Reply #357610 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Hit the court with 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

I'm sure that constitutes 'junk time' in someone's book

Reply #357613 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:44 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754