Anonymous
Years ago

Heal confirms departures of Khazzouh & Grant

Kings fans liked your young frontcourt of Khazzouh, Jerai Grant and Anatoly Bose, are those guys coming back?

I definitely won't have all three back. We’re not sure about Toly yet, Jules will go and I won’t be offering Jerai a contract.

http://www.nbl.com.au/news/article/2012/may/trying-to-hammer-the-kings-into-shape/

Topic #28232 | Report this topic

Crazi  
Years ago

Interesting the comments about this year being week recruiting wise and more opportunities out of college next year
Why would Aaron Bruce want to sign with an import point guard and a coach who is just waiting twelve months to recruit a decent team?

Reply #360894 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

Heal was no fan of Grant. At one of the Hawks games, Heal repeatedly told Grant to "Shut the F@#k up" and stared him down every time he stood on the bench.

Reply #360895 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

so where is the big sneeze going? Europe?

Reply #360896 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why did heal not get along with grant?

Reply #360904 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

perhaps because Heal doesnt like talent?? just a guess.

Reply #360905 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

After the game in Wollongong you could cut the air with a knife between them both.

But in saying that I think it lit a fire under Grant if anything.

Reply #360907 | Report this post

KTRONIC  
Years ago

Harvey dunked on Hammer back in the day.

Reply #360930 | Report this post

Woody Venkat  
Years ago

Grant was such a goof import at the defensive end we need him back heal is a tool why can't Alan Black coach us

Reply #360944 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Grant would be good for either Melb,
Crocs, hawks, tiapans or blaze,

I think he needs at least one more nbl season to develop his game before he heads back to the d-league

Reply #360946 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Hey Woody why would u want a Goof import back? I guess u mean good? I had to read that a few times!!

Reply #360949 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

He was good at blocking, but man on man Grant was a liability at times, just like Jules... great help defender, where most of his blocks came from, but not the best otherwise...

I'm not saying to chuck him by any means, just suggesting that just because a guy can block shots doesn't make him a defensive powerhouse...

Reply #360962 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The Sydney Kings have confirmed that Khazzouh and Bose won't be returning to the Kings.

Reply #361129 | Report this post

cliff  
Years ago

Was Khazzouh in Europe before he played for Kings in last couple of years.

Looks good enough to play a role on some of the better teams in Europe - at least Eurocup teams - which is most of the euroball i have seen -- or is he a chance at another try-out in the NBA

Reply #361165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, Khazzouh played in Israel I believe in between his stints with the Razorbacks/Spirit and the Kings.

Also there has been a bit of talk with him that the reason he's reluctant to play for the Boomers is that he has designs on playing for Lebanon.

Reply #361168 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:32 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754