crumpet
Years ago

Dillon confirms Blaze 2 year deal

Noticed on twitter he said hes at blaze for 2 years.

Cadee replacement?

Topic #28386 | Report this topic

Jake  
Years ago

I must of missed something. I thought the Blaze were in administration? How can they be signing players for 2 yrs?

Reply #363897 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

^ see other threads Jake

Reply #363899 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

Which thread mystro?-i agree with jake.

Reply #363946 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Blaze are currently offering contracts to players and it seems they are signing players as well. What a joke this all is. BA and the NBl need to take responsibilty for what is happening and ensure that the NBL doesnt become anymore of a joke the that is now is.
Tiegers are offering contracts to players as well and it's so stupid that this is allowed as well.

Reply #363961 | Report this post

Cally  
Years ago

'crumpet' you are either a dumb ar*e or a sh*t stirrer ... if you read Daniel's tweet you will see it is a female he is chatting to, that is in Brisbane soon ... lol, but you decide to make a thread and stir others up about nothing. He may well sign for Gold Coast, BUT he has not done so at this time. PLEASE get things right.

Reply #363975 | Report this post

We've got a great podcast with Dan Dillon talking about his college career, playing in the NBA summer league and his thoughts on the Tigers on iTunes or at the website

http://www.aussiehoopla.com/new-podcast-with-melbourne-tigers-daniel-dillon/

but I can definitely tell you he has no official deal with Gold Coast right now with Gold Coast, although things look positive for him to end up there eventually. Right now he's just focused on winning a third BIGV title with Waverly!

Reply #364009 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Slash/ more importantly getting an nbl contract lol

Reply #364101 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:05 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754