benno
Years ago

Gary Neal not on the plane to OKC

Gary Neal didn't fly to okc with team, could this be a stepping stone for patty to unleash absolute hell on okc....lets hope so

Topic #28457 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I doubt it. Thunder will win the series, and Mills only plays if its a absolute blow out.

Reply #365218 | Report this post

benno  
Years ago

who's gonna back up king tony....

Reply #365219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patty Mills isn't really that great when it comes to NBA basketball. People need to understand this. He is only a junk time player right now. Maybe one day he will be a solid role player, but not now.

Reply #365225 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Defines the term 'bit player' for mine. But definitely does enough active things when on to stay with him. One of the quickest going around, but thats about it. Needs to develop in almost every area to make it past his next contract. People are very glass eyed over him, BUT perhaps better than the usual tall poppy syndrome in this country.

Reply #365226 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Danny Green will just pick up the extra minutes. Not too much of a big deal

Reply #365248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Over rated!! I think there are other guyz playin that can get a gig b4 patty. How penny hasnt made it its beyond me! Patty will strugle 2 win a championship in the nbl. Il take gibo or d martin over patty any day!

Reply #365282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Theyll probably run Ginobili at PG, but Patty's chances must be higher with NEal not there.

Reply #365291 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Well then Benno you should give Gary Neal EXTRA credit for scoring 6 points through the first 15 minutes of the game.

Would have been doubly hard since, you know, he didn't come to OKC...

Reply #365316 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

Benno was correct. Commentators confirmed Neal did not travel on the team plane and arrived late. Did not catch the reason why.

Reply #365320 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:17 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754