Anonymous
Years ago

Opals looking good

Opals looked pretty good last night, can't wait for Olympics to start

Topic #28628 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

It was late in the evening , and I was flicking around TV channels , half asleep , and the game came on ABC1 . I was in a little bit of excitement , as I watched the first half , and they sure looked pretty good . Jarry , who all this time had done nothing , did a wonderful tip-in. Snell shot pretty well .
Justa privilidge to watch Jackson , Batkovic Bishop Cambage Ohea , a little bitta Screen and some Harrower.. and...some... Richards .......

Reply #368294 | Report this post

Years ago

The girls showed some fight - particularly when the brazil guard fired up - so some good chemistry there.

inside we are set - but i feel we will struggle in the guard department - our guards need more counter moves - not just slogging your way through any defence all the time.

looks like our transition defence was better after the first game - brazil scored several pull up 3 pointers off transition - tarausi and co. will punish us if we dont keep that under control.

but gee both teams played really hard and we displayed some fighting spirit - injuries will factor tournament time.

if that was 2 vrs 6 - wow there will be some tough games.

Reply #368327 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:16 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754