eyewonder
Years ago

SA Metro boys win national 3 on 3 tournament

Congratulations to the boys on winning the title & joel spear for making the australian team to play at the world championships in italy late september.

Topic #28811 | Report this topic

Swisse  
Years ago

How did the girls go??

Reply #371291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great event! Playing at Olympic park had a great feel to it. All athletes & coaches housed together created a great atmosphere. Plenty of great action over the three days. Music playing, four games at the same time sowcading some great hoops. Well done BA

Reply #371299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well done to the boys and all involved! Ryan Clark also selected as a reserve for the national team.

Reply #371313 | Report this post

CP3  
Years ago

Congrats on the win but does anyone give a rats fat clacker about this event?

Reply #371330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@CP3 Obviously a lot of people do, you might not but really same comment could be said about your post.. Nothing nice to say best left unsaid

Reply #371331 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow touchy, touchy! Obviously your a parent of Johnnie or Janie who played in this Micky Mouse Event! Complete waste of money & time this event!

Reply #371333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aha not a parent or related to a player that is involved know of coach Willie Jennette and Genna Anderson there the only names I recognise but find trolls who waste other peoples time reading their spew of negativity repugnant

Reply #371334 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

CP3, please don't post crap like that again. If you can't control yourself, I'm sure there are other forums you could hang around at. The topic was clearly titled. If you don't care, don't read it.

Reply #371345 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any event like this that gives kids & coaches opportunity is good for the sport. This event & style of game will grow. I can't undrerstand why basketball is full of people that bitch about everything. Get a life! This is junior sport.

Reply #371350 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The whiners are the ones that don't do anything for themselves, from
What I heard it was an excellent tournament

Reply #371352 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

3 on 3 is massive in the US when I was a teen 3 on 3 at the local school courts was still big, today's kids don't realise what they are missing out on NBA2k12 pffft I was playing 3 on 3 sat from 10 till 4-5pm with breaks for water hahaha

Reply #371401 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

One of the lads just got back in time to play district and ripped a new hole out of the opposition team .The difference in his attack to the basket was a thrill to watch

Reply #371795 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:27 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754