Anonymous
Years ago

Kristina Kineallys first day?

Is it her first day as BA CEO today?

Topic #28944 | Report this topic

Julian  
Years ago

More importantly what was the honey wearing?

Reply #373472 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

I heard she starts working for BA in London. Interesting seeing the Interim CEO was on the TV last night in the crowd with the High Performance Manager - BA are spending some money giving people trips to london.

Reply #373476 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

I would like an announcment regarding the "league pass".. I think BA was advertising for online/media person the other week so hopefully it is all gogogo.

Reply #373479 | Report this post

Anon12  
Years ago

Interesting that Andrew Gaze pointed them out during the commentary. I wonder in what class they flew to London (tongue in cheek comment)?

Reply #373484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will any other tv stations be covering NBL games? Fox maybe? Or is it just two games a week on tv on ten and One?

Reply #373485 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Have heard some promising things re a potential league pass. If they come to fruition we will all be pretty happy.

Reply #373487 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

strangely think shes hot too!glad it's not only me!

Reply #373489 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Just give me one Keneally thread on Hoops where her appearance isn't discussed!

alexkrad, I think that role already existed and the incoming person would just be replacing someone who's been working in that position for about a year or so?

Reply #373492 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They fly business or economy?

Reply #373514 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

I doubt many CEO's fly economy.

Reply #373610 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She is definitley hot

Reply #373856 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Definitely hot.

Reply #373886 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:35 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754