Tyrell
Years ago

NBA 2k12

Are the roster updates still being provided? I haven't been able to get the latest so I'm guessing no- bit of a disgrace given that the lockout halted the season and thus the game as well. 2k, ea or pro evo should just make a game, eg:nba, without a year (nba 2012) attached, but at the end of each season put all there new updates (can charge $20-$30 for this) through online- that way, don't need to buy the new game each year with the old one becoming redundant.

Topic #28960 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

I buy an NBA 2k game every 2-3 years, can't be bothered buying the same game with a different cover just for slight roster reshuffles

Reply #373760 | Report this post

SpiderGoat  
Years ago

If you go to the share feature there are lots of fan updates which are pretty good, and also team updates of countries inc, australia.

Reply #373804 | Report this post

athlete  
Years ago

well how do they make their money if they aren't getting people to buy the latest game. Of course they're going to stop the updates until the new game is released, just smart business.

Reply #373808 | Report this post

Captain Dan  
Years ago

You can just re-shuffle the rosters yourself if you want but you'll be missing the new rookies aswell as the new unrestricted & international players ie: half of the Toronto Raptors & New York Knicks roster lol

Reply #373992 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

@spidergoat- is this also available on ps3?

Reply #374028 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:12 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754