The truth
Years ago

O J MAYO

There is alot of hype bout this Kid ....

On 3/16/2005, OJ Mayo wins MR.BAsketball title:
"2005 - O.J. Mayo, Cincinnati North College Hill, 6-foot-5, sophomore. Averaged 28.9 points, 7.8 rebounds, 7.7 assists and 3.4 steals for team ranked No. 1 in state both of his varsity seasons. Becomes only second sophomore to win the award, behind LeBron James. Led North College Hill to first state tournament appearance in 16 years." (AP).

Keen to see where this kid will play next year ... any one know ...

College if so where
NBA what pick will he go

Topic #2933 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

top 4 pick easy

Reply #33321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will be a good player but I would be staying well away from those initials.

Reply #33322 | Report this post

Stephon  
Years ago

He is in Year 10 at present.

Reply #33345 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Yeah Birth date Of 12/11/87 wasnt sure what grade that would put you in the states .... I knew 87 put u around 11 or 12 here .....gather he was a senior ...

But if he is in year 10 ... that just makes his states that little bit more impressive this Kid has some serious game ....

Reply #33502 | Report this post

0d law  
Years ago

how you get so good help me tips i am in your grade but suppose to be in the eight grade i am 6 ft 3 185pds

Reply #33948 | Report this post

amonomise  
Years ago

Tavaris reynolds is a great player from Fla. Please chech him out.

Reply #36025 | Report this post

Rakeem Nobles  
Years ago

O.j. I work hard enery day and when I feel like giveing up I just think O.J.'s not quiting. Email me some time I am a 6'1 145lb. freshman. I'm going to the 10th grade and looking for to play against you some time.

Reply #37776 | Report this post

Antoine  
Years ago

OJ Mayo is DOPE, this kid is the next LeBron James but if he jumps to the league I will lose all respect for him cause he said that he never would on his website...I hate to see kids missing out on education just for some bullshit NBA job, go to college and have fun.

Reply #39005 | Report this post

dbo  
Years ago

go to the university of cincinnati and win us a title and get your buddy bill walker to help

Reply #39872 | Report this post

dbo  
Years ago

go to the university of cincinnati and win us a title and get your buddy bill walker to help and demand that bob huggins get a new contract and get nancy zimpher fired

Reply #39873 | Report this post

Garrett  
Years ago

oj and walker are great players i hope to see both of them in mountaineer uniforms in year 2007 but not only are they great player but they are good people i talked to both of them and they were very friendly people i love the way they play together and are a great package and i know they will win wvu there first title and the fans will love them and i think they should come back to their home state for college

Reply #43889 | Report this post

jamell  
Years ago

oj whats up i will see you august 18-20th and see what you are about i heard your that deal we will see cause little lance stephonson is that deal thats my dude and your playin against him watch yourself hes in 8th grade but hes mature oh you know already eastside big up coney island getem lance nyc finest

Reply #46001 | Report this post

jamell  
Years ago

Is oj that good i have to see i hope he puts on a show at buruch college on the 18th of august keep it up oj and billy walker cause the hype is crazy but you must deserve it good luck and send me some of those females you got cause i know you got some bad ones holla at your boy jm eastside nyc/li you already know !!!!!!

Reply #46002 | Report this post

poolio  
Years ago

oj mayo is just dope, plain an simple,him an bill walker.dont hate cuase they cant be stopped. We love ya representing the hill. so please go represent the cincy bearcats and
win a championship there as well.See ya in the hill.

Reply #47719 | Report this post

poolio  
Years ago

The hill will become a dynasty,Nch is like UC,if not from there people think were thugs or trouble makers,but OJ an Bill can just play ball, so don't hate just enjoy the ride.We are the Hill,wherever we go yes everyone knows. 3-peat baby,

Reply #48485 | Report this post

The kid from detroit is on his way to being the real. Julius Ward is a Hs. Sr. and is coming along very nicely. Watch for the kid in years to come because he will be in the same place OJ will be in sooner or later.

Reply #56248 | Report this post

Julius Ward
5'8
PG/SG
Detroit,MI
Life Skills Acad.(MI)
SouthEastern Bulldogs (AAU)
'04-05' Season
21.6 PPG
6.3 RPG
4.3 APG
2.3 SPG
43% FG
'05-06' Season (1 Game)
21.0 PPG
3.0 RPG
1.0 APG
3.0 SPG
56% FG

Reply #60616 | Report this post

Mayo goes in the top 3 of the 2010 NBA Draft coming out of the West Virginia University along with his Buddy Bill Walker Both will take the carmelo one year and gone route and be top 5 picks easy

Reply #61088 | Report this post

riphammer  
Years ago

Mayo is a junior, so I'd suspect he'll be playing for Northhill next year. He is not the next LeBron, he's the first OJ Mayo. His game is nothing like LeBron's. He draws comparisons to an athletic Gary Payton.

Reply #61919 | Report this post

jacob  
Years ago

i play for bethel i kicked his ass one on one at north college hill park 21 -3 baby he aint shit wait till u play us dawg ready to get beat mister 3 peat number 21 that me jacob miller U Know

Reply #62058 | Report this post

Belly Fresh  
Years ago

dont forget where ya came from bra
big ups

Reply #62326 | Report this post

Hoops Guru  
Years ago

Mayo is one of if not the best high school players to every play in ohio. besides LeBron James he is the most raved high school player in the history of that state and there's no reason to denine the truth his name is mayo!

Reply #64277 | Report this post

DeMarcus  
Years ago

quote: OJ Mayo is DOPE, this kid is the next LeBron James but if he jumps to the league I will lose all respect for him cause he said that he never would on his website...I hate to see kids missing out on education just for some bullshit NBA job, go to college and have fun.

re: what is this website u r talkin bout

Reply #66320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HES A GREAT PLAYER AND I HOPE GOES TO NORTH CAROLINA. HES THE REALEST

Reply #73457 | Report this post

Joe  
Years ago

I hope Northhill plays Oak Hill academy (VA) again next year and kicks their tail. Oak Hill is a high school that recruits players like a college. They dont belong in High school sports. Mayo.if you can whip them like Lebron did several years back.....you'll go down in history. Good luck buddy!!!!!!

Reply #75556 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:01 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754