Anonalso
Years ago

No Picture for the Cairns and Townsville game???

I have sound and no picture on the NBL TV ipad app. anyone else having this issue?

Topic #29506 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

now nothing grr

Reply #382053 | Report this post

G Rudd  
Years ago

Just came back on

Reply #382055 | Report this post

Anonalso  
Years ago

Really bad quality though!!!

Reply #382057 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

Yeah it's not great. Is this going to be the quality of the non-ten production? Scoreboard is dodgy as hell!

Reply #382058 | Report this post

Anonalso  
Years ago

I might as well be watching it on an iphone; the quality is driving me crazy already! The stuttering is almost unbearable!

Reply #382059 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Can't get video or audio on my iPad. I suspect the quality auto-adjusts based on the connection to the stadium?

Reply #382060 | Report this post

Anonalso  
Years ago

I get 12mbps on my connection and the camera is still dodgy!

Reply #382063 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

hopefully they can im,prove this soon. I havent really had a problem wih anything else NBL.TV has done yet but the video on this is piss poor and we need to let them know so that they try to fix it.

Reply #382064 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Quality for me seems to fluctuate based on available bandwidth. It's not the greatest quality, certainly wouldn't want to watch it on a big screen TV, but on an iPad it's definitely watchable.

Reply #382065 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

Audio is killing me. So scratchy

Reply #382066 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Video OK for me on iPad. On mute so can't rate the audio. Had to restart the iPad to get the app working.

Reply #382067 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Working a lot better now. I totally didn't leave torrents downloading while trying to watch *shifty eyes*

The commentary is a bit mickey mouse but is it better than not having live NBL on demand? hell yes it is!

Reply #382068 | Report this post

kr  
Years ago

Picture and audio perfect on the pc, but cant get anything on wireless internet tv and laptop connections. Bean bag in the office it is!

Reply #382069 | Report this post

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

Wow, this is unwatchable on the iPad. I cant tell which pixel is the court, which one is the crowd and which one is the players. Terrible. I hope this improves ASAP otherwise buying it was a total waste of money. I was looking forward to watching the Sixers tomorrow afternoon too. What's the chances of it being better tomorrow than it is tonight I wonder.

Reply #382070 | Report this post

Opt  
Years ago

Its ok, cant expect brilliant production for the price we are paying.
I would just like a time clock / shot clock timer thats the only complaint I have.

Reply #382071 | Report this post

G Rudd  
Years ago

The quality of the picture on my big plasma is not as good as the Breakers game, except for when it went fuzzy at times. My audio is fine. I also am very happy just to have the game live, but whichever is doing the score board needs sacking

Reply #382072 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Wierd reading other comments as I have great pic and audio on the iPad

Only issue I have is trying to connect through adapter to my big tv I get audio but no pic - is it possible this is deliberate to stop people watching on something other than a phone or tablet?

Reply #382073 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Gordon Liddy, Sixers game is on live on 10 tomorrow I believe.

Reply #382075 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

anyone else got soccer now? ha.

Reply #382076 | Report this post

Nev  
Years ago

You guys need a good Internet provider. I am with iinet in a regional town and I have watched this whole game on my laptop plugged into my tv without it freezing at all. No point blaming nbltv

Reply #382079 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

Im on the NBN Network and the picture was poor. compared to last nights games that is. would be good to get a time clock or shot clock.

Reply #382083 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I thought it was OK. My gripe is changing to the baseline camera during play! Great for foul shots and replays but not general play! Can see anything except the ball carrier

Reply #382086 | Report this post

Nev  
Years ago

So far the only poor quality has been the cats nz game replay. Everything else has been awesome for me.

Reply #382087 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

It's funny how it's different for everyone isnt it? The vagaries of the internet. The coverage was good on i-pad for me but they definitely need a timeclock up.

Reply #382089 | Report this post

Ushiro  
Years ago

From the NBL.TV facebook page a short time ago

"Some good news, the countdown clock will be featured for next week's matches.

Some bad news, we are experiencing problems with streaming the replays. The replays will not be available via iPhone or iPad for the moment but will be available online. Sorry for any inconvenience."

Only watched the last 8 minutes on the PC tonight due to other commitments. Was a bit choppy and quality varied a lot. When it was good, very watchable but seems to be when the camera changes, so does the quality. Will watch Ten's coverage of tomorrow's game on the TV but will be interested to see the replay quality later.

Reply #382094 | Report this post

Freddy  
Years ago

If you want to improve image quality to a big screen TV purchase a home theatre amplifier that has an upscaler. Will help to remove artifacts and reduce some blockiness.

Reply #382108 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Once the video came in a couple minutes before tip off I didnt have any problems with the stream. Airplay from iPad to Apple TV.

Must admit the picture was abit blocky but I guess when you are use to HD it is expected.

Only other gripe is the clock needs to be on screen but looks like they are already addressing that so good on them for listening to the fans.

Overall pretty happy with the first weekend of NBL.tv

Remember if you have a magical ratings box to watch both the TV games on TV though to help with numbers, which tbh I probably will over NBL.tv for most games anyway.

Reply #382115 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:47 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754