Dr Bullshit
Years ago

Devin Harris vs Nate Robinson vs Jordan Crawford

Who would you have for fantasy out of these 3. Harris will be getting decent time in Atlanta, Robinson will play a fair few minutes with D-Rose out for a while yet down in Chi-Town. Jordan Crawford had decent numbers last year but with Wall and Beal you'd think he wont be as good this season.

Just wondering what all of you guys think. Im playing a category based rotisserie league.

Topic #29608 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

Harris.

Reply #383512 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Id go jordan crawford, the hawks have a ton of guards with teague, harris, jenkins and morrow. Nate robinson is to hit and miss where crawford could see a bit of time if beal flops.....and wall is imjured and out for a while.

Reply #383513 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Nate just started for Chi Town and had 24pts 2reb 2st 13ast and 0 turnovers.

Reply #383528 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

But will he start for the season proper? I cant see any other guys on that roster that are likely to start ahead of him?

Reply #383531 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Well I'm no GM however IMO we will start Hinrich and Hamilton at the guards.
When Rose is back I would expect to see Hinrich as back up then.
Nate will be used predominately as a sparkplug off the bench I believe, should have the green light to shoot with the second unit, as no one else can put the ball in the hole.

Reply #383543 | Report this post

Rhea 91  
Years ago

dude.. crawford.. this isnt even close

Reply #383552 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Definitely not Robinson because Hinrich will start ahead of him. Too erratic.

Rhea91, you're probably thinking of Jamal Crawford from the Clippers. Jordan Crawford is too inefficient and he scores a lot from one-on-one broken play type stuff (which I guess the Wizards get into a shitload because they have no composure). He does nothing but score inefficiently.

Harris easily. He's fast pushing the ball (the Hawks will run a lot more this year with Johnson out of the picture), and is the most efficient player. He's the only starter as well (Beal will surely start).

Hawks are the fastest team out of the three teams as well, therefore more possessions in the game.

I have no clue of the scoring system but going on the NBL's, Harris is the clear choice.

Reply #383571 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Scoring system is category based. So essentially Pts, Ass, Reb, 3pt, FG%, FT%, Stl, Blk, TO.

I was thinking Harris. Crawford is on my roster currently post-draft.

Spewing I got K-Love with Pick 5 and now hes out for 2 months. Devoooo

Reply #383627 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

By the way i still need more people for my fantasy league if any of you guys are keen to join. (Not the one ive drafted for already obviously).

Yahoo Fantasy
League Name: Bangaranger
League number: 61483
Format: Head-2-Head, Auto-Draft (you can set your own rankings), Catagory Based (Pts, Reb, Ass, 3-pt%, 3pt-made, FG%, Stl, Blk, TO)

League password: hoops

Reply #383638 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:19 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754