Anonymous
Years ago

Crowd for tonight?

Okay not live on tv this week and on a Saturday night. Does anyone know how ticket sales are looking?

I'm hoping for over 5000. I'm pumped for it.

Topic #29641 | Report this topic

Opt  
Years ago

I have 5 tickets, so at least 5

Reply #383889 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Should be a great game tonight.

Taipans with a good win last night (A great game from Madge, are the Kings like a bus - too many passengers?)

Jamar Wilson hotter than a Villi's chilli dog, Gibbo with his hands full tonight.
Brad Hill - not really used to winning on Brett Maher court....
Trigger and Loughton - tough opponents for our tall timber.

Marty hasn't tasted victory against Cairns and is 0 - 6 against a club who appears to be the bogey side for him running over the top in the fourth quarters most times.

No excuses for the Sixers tonight and with the Taipans flying from Sin City today, the Sixers should look for a double figure victory.

C'Mon Marty, clear the bench and give the Iceman a run!

Reply #383891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Odds on jack waiting by the keyboard ready to jump on Marty if we lose, what will he say if we win? Players were good tonight maybe? Lose Marty is crap?

Reply #383894 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I won't be jumping on the keyboard to crucify Marty if there is a loss. I only question Marty when we go on a 0-10+ run and he doesn't call a time out to get the game on track and he lets the game slip out of his hands.

There's no refund for timeouts, so if you need to use them, use them! .... wisely!

Reply #383899 | Report this post

Pie Cart  
Years ago

about 4500 tonight nice numbers and wish more sat night games or sunday night games than the 130pm time slot.

Reply #383950 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:15 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754