Prophet
Years ago

Where are the NBL Stats?

Is it just me or have they not actually posted any stats online yet? Where can I find this seasons numbers?

Topic #29659 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Under the stats menu, click league leaders. Been there since round one.

Reply #384064 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Where can we find team stats? Anyone know?

Reply #384086 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Should be clear that you're joking. Well, I hope.

Just remember to cry after you look up your team and see that one of the two guys in double figures was a late pick up!

Reply #384093 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

No I mean full team stats and rankings. For teams as a whole not players.

I seem to recall them being available last year, but can't find them anywhere this season...

Reply #384102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Realgm.com website has them i think.

Reply #384105 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Realgm's are all over the shop. Some teams don't appear in the rankings at all, some teams have only one game's worth of stats.

Why can't the NBL make these available through their official website?

Reply #384113 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think they email out PDFs to media contacts. Not sure about on the site. Maybe email Marc Howard to either ask where they are or suggest that PDFs are put up?

Is ProWess still putting up stats?

Reply #384130 | Report this post

Prophet  
Years ago

Yep definitely just me. The stats link from the NBL Homepage does not work from my mac book but the link works on my windows laptop... Cheers.

Reply #384159 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

The data is all there on sportal, they just need to implement it in a few more different ways. PDFs aren't the way to go, it should all be live and sortable in the same format as player stats.

Reply #384187 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yes, they should be.

Team comparison PDF is up on the NBL site under Statistics - Team Comparisons. Think that's been added recently.

Reply #384203 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:02 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754