Quagmire
Years ago

Do Knicks trade Amare for Josh Smith?

And then you woke up.

But truly, would be a good move. Knicks have a few pieces to add and sweeten the deal.

I really think J-smooth is a guy a contender needs.

I know the lakers want him.

Topic #29894 | Report this topic

Anonalso  
Years ago

Piss of jim

Reply #386706 | Report this post

Anonalso  
Years ago

Off

Reply #386707 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Ha ha ha 'piss of Jim' do you get that in a bottle, or as a powder?

Reply #386710 | Report this post

Wayne  
Years ago

Great idea for Atlanta after freeing up cap space to trade for an over paid oft injured pf who needs a dynamic pg to score.

Reply #386711 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

School holidays begun early for you quagmire? Anyone with half a brain knows Amare is injured and wouldn't be eligible to be traded as he wouldn't pass a fitness test.

Reply #386712 | Report this post

Rasheed30  
Years ago

I was just saying this to someone, move Melo to the 4 spot, you've got Chandler Camby, Sheed & Thomas as bigs. Start Felton, Kidd/Shumpurt, Smith, Melo & Chandler.

Reply #386714 | Report this post

Chewy316  
Years ago

Actually Ingles, a player can be traded provided he is given a medical clearance from the team trading for him. This is how Dwight Howard was cleared to be traded to the Lakers despite still undergoing rehab for his back surgery.

Reply #386738 | Report this post

athlete  
Years ago

Amar'e wouldn't be traded anywhere, not with his exorbitant contract (and he got the ball rolling for the Knicks improvement), and especially not to a rebuilding Atlanta...

Reply #386750 | Report this post

Drose  
Years ago

Amares colossal contract is not insured. New York are stuck with him as they already amnestied Billups. They can buy him out but he has soo much money owed it would never happen.
Plenty of players have been traded injured as long as the other team agree to it... Eg Bogut last year.

Reply #386860 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

No chance after the moves Atlanta made off-season.

Reply #386973 | Report this post

Evan  
Years ago

How is this going to help the Knicks? With Carmelo doing so well at the 4, Amar'e doesn't quite fit, so I can see the logic in trading him but bringing in Josh Smith also a 4, you're going to have the same problems.

Reply #386998 | Report this post

NBL  
Years ago

i like stoudemire :)

Reply #387255 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:51 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754