Topic #29903 | Report this topic

Hurls  
Years ago

what crap

Reply #386962 | Report this post

eli1  
Years ago

Strangely enough, id almost believe it.
In the off season, players play at many different locations, and Knox is a major progressive club so I would believe it

Reply #386980 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go where the money is why you can, all the SA ABL teams can afford are NBL players who are at the end of thier playing time

Reply #386991 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Mitch is coming back to Melb but might not be to Know......he is talking with two or three clubs whom i believe might have a Horsham connection.

Reply #386997 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So that means he is talking to Knox, Nunawading and Ballarat?

He will be great in SEABL.

This must mean he's done with 36ers at end of season.

Reply #387009 | Report this post

the chief  
Years ago

I think I would be concentrating on signing Massingale and Strong first, take it from neither are signed

Reply #387014 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

The new Knox coach was travelling around to a few clubs working out an import whom playted with him at Coffs.....maybe he will sign him on?

Obvioucly not sure what CJ is on at the 6er's but he has gone back to back SEABL to NBL seasons and if he keeps playing well and seeing good mins he might take the SEABL off to ensure he is 100% for the new NBL season!

Reply #387016 | Report this post

Triton 56  
Years ago

Horsham are actually trying to convince him to play there this season. They are offering him a full time position at the association at 80Kpa with a car, phone etc...

Word is he is 'reasonabley keen' on it. If he is not going to play NBL next season I would say that will happen.

If he takes this on he WILL play D2M next season.

Reply #387017 | Report this post

Anon12  
Years ago

Anon 387009.
NBL players going to a SEABL team in the off season has no relevance to you statement:

"This must mean he's done with 36ers at end of season".

Many NBL players play in the SEABL/ABA comps and still stay with their current NBL teams.
A lot does depend on their contract with their NBL club as the whether they are allowed to play in the off season.

Reply #387023 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Mitch will be at Ballarat next season.

Reply #387069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Marty has made it clear he wants his main guys to stay in Adelaide during the off season.

Mitch comes back to Victoria it will be because he is wanting out of 36ers.

Reply #387096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where did you get your info that he is going to Ballarat Anon?

He can't be going to both!

Reply #387101 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Sixers pre season will cut into the SEABL season next year. If Clark gets back, no Sixer player will be allowed to play anywhere else.
Their pre season will be in China whls the SEABL season / finals are on. If there is a new coach the same rules will be applied. These players are now on a 12 month contract, all required all year.

Reply #387102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Their pre season will be in China whls the SEABL season / finals are on. If there is a new coach the same rules will be applied. These players are now on a 12 month contract, all required all year."

Did Seamus find his way to (R)Adelaide?

Reply #387105 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Umm where were you a few months ago when the Sixers played in a pre NBL season tornament in china?

Reply #387106 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jan Warbout and Tom Daly are both playing for Mt Gambier though. Why wouldn't others be able to go.

Reply #387109 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they would have duties still in Adlaide. the same applied to Gynes last season who played for Canberra.

Reply #387116 | Report this post

Mitch Creek  
Years ago

Hahahaha

Great page to look at and have a laugh, my best of luck goes out to 'Anon' as I haven't spoken to anyone yet, nor will I. I love Adelaide, and will stay as long as I am wanted here. As for everything else, what is best for me will be decided at the right time by the right people collectively... Not what some people write down behind a computer

Right now though its all 36ers.

=)

Anyway, thanks for the update on where I am playing next season.

See you all on December 2nd for our next home game.

Until then....

Take care :)

Reply #388184 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Gold.....love your work Mitch!

Reply #388213 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:26 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754