jye
Years ago

Where can you get signed NBL jersey's?

so i really want a signed and framed sydney kings jersey, either a Aaron bruce or Corin henry, but i dont know where to get one, there isnt any in the kings online store, or currently in the auctions store.

Topic #29917 | Report this topic

Evan  
Years ago

Your best bet is to call the club and see if they can arrange one for you or give you access/details so you could attend a practice session and get one signed yourself.

Reply #387110 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I got my Penney Jersey signed after the Semi's Vs Perth. Breakers players hang around after they have warmed down and sign merch and get photo's every home game, not sure about other teams. It seems to work well with loads of people hanging around especially kids after the game but a lot of the sponsors do also, talking shit kicking back enjoying the win or complaining about the refs in a loss (thankfully home losses don't come around as often anymore). The players are great, especially CJ who deserves massive props for the work he puts in off the court and it def has rubbed of on the younger Breakers players.

Reply #387114 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

By far the easiest way is to buy a jersey & go and ask them! I don't know of many if any players would deny an autograph request!

Reply #387247 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Yeah, Kings players are always really accessible, but the management have taken to only having 3 or so players after each game, which is a disappointment, as they used to just let everyone on the court last season... it makes things a real crazy house at times, but apart from player/coach attending press conference afterwards, everyone was usually available... this way, you have to possibly miss out on seeing your favourite player if perhaps you're from out of town (not sure where jye is located?).

I would wager that if you mention to one of the players who are available after a game that you're from out of town and have a specific jersey to get signed by your ultimate favourite player and could they please mention it to them when they go back, they might just duck out quickly to sign it, if the sob story is good enough ;)

Some teams stick around after Kings games, some players coming out to see family/friends, maybe if jye is located in an opposing teams location, they can approach players via twitter and see if they can stick around after their next appearance in that city?

You don't get if you don't ask, and I know from chatting to a lot of Kings players, they're pretty good guys and would make the effort if at all possible...

Reply #387336 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

As for framing, it's expensive, but you're still better off getting it done yourself through someone reputable than having to shell out for an already signed/framed singlet...

Reply #387337 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:58 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754