An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:02 am, Thu 18 Sep 2014 | Posts: 515,093 | Last 7 days: 1,068

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Important notice: In recent weeks, multiple IP addresses have been handed over to lawyers regarding potentially defamatory posts on Hoops. Please remember that you are responsible for what you post and that if requested by a lawyer to provide identifying information, I will comply.

TBAAG
Two years ago

Thanks for helping our show Dick Dribble

Months ago I posted asking if anyone had an Andrew Gaze cutout and 90s NBL paraphernalia I could borrow to dress a TV show set about a deluded basketballer/private eye. The post was successful. So I just wanted to thank Phil for lending the gear and hoops.com.au for existing. It was used for this upcoming show:

http://dickdribble.com

Report this topic

PlaymakerMo
Two years ago
15:59 13 Nov 12

Reply #387348

re: Thanks for helping our show Dick Dribble

'Deluded'? Seems legit to me

Report this post

Dribble
Two years ago
20:13 13 Nov 12

Reply #387406

Ha! If you're interested, Dick Dribble screens Thursdays, starting the 6/12, online and 10pm on C31 Melbourne (digital 44) on Lost Dog (http://lostdogtv.com.au).

Report this post

MW
Two years ago
15:51 15 Nov 12

Reply #387701

Dick Dribble? You are taking the piss surely...

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Triton 35

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

94Fifty

Recent Posts