Mystro
Years ago

Wildcats Vs Breakers

Breakers go on the road to face a Wildcats Team that has dropped the last 3 and has dropped out of the top 4. In contrast the Breakers are in the familiar position of sitting top of the table and are on a 7 game win streak after the Cats pulled their pant's down and smacked their asses in round 1 at home.

Will Hudson is in doubt after rolling his ankle at training today. He can put weight on it so is not overly serious.

Nothing is more dangerous than a Perth team that's coming of a loss especially at home in front of that many supporters. If NZ wins they tie their Club winstreak record and level the score 1-1. This one could go either way.

Topic #29992 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth have been average compared to last years games

I think they are missing nevill in the middle

perth for the win if hudson does not play and lisch puts up some shots

only just ....

Reply #388292 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If the cats play like they have they are gona go down by 30! Not missing anything! There just missing shots!! Shooting 30% aint gona win u games! They are not playing the way they play! And nobody can put a finger on it! They should've beat adelaide in both games. The hawks game, no team in the comp can beat a team like how they played that nyt! If they dnt toghen up there gona get there pants pulled down may b even f**kt in the arsd at the same time!

Reply #388295 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I told everyone here at the start of the season that the rest of the league would catch up to Perth and I got poo-poo'd!

(I also said Townsville would be competitive though, so shows how much I know...)

Reply #388297 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

What does it mean to be free?
If I'm blind when will I see?
Is this what hell is meant to be?
Why won't they let me be?

This thursday at Perth Arena: Cats under pressure.

Reply #388299 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Perth will finally hit some shots and will bounce back.

NZ are still good, real good. But 3 of their wins have come against Townsville, and another against Tigers pre Flynn, so let's not write home about them until they rack up multiple wins against NZ/Hawks/36ers.

Reply #388300 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Clearly that was meant to say Cats/Hawks/36ers

Reply #388301 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

36ers haven't beaten NZ in years so don't deserve to be in that statement until they can get a W at home let alone in NZ. The rest is fair LV although Perth pull NZ's pants down at least once a season but NZ win the ones that matter.

Reply #388306 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

LV's statement is still fair. NZ will face more of a challenge in Adelaide or Perth than hosting Townsville.

Reply #388308 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

Yes, but let's not forget, they hadn't won a sunshine swing either for a while and they have now, regardless of how the opposition is faring, they still won back to back nights!

Reply #388320 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

If Hudson is out NZ will be forced to play Vukona & Boucher behind Pledger and slide Leon Henry and or Tom Abercrombie up to the 4. At least Perth aren't as big this season with the loss of Neville.

Reply #388353 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Breakers have said that Hudson will travel with the team and prob will play some minutes as will Corey Webster.

Reply #388390 | Report this post

Breakers without Hudson...

Breakers will be forced to play small ball and if the Wildcats had any sense they would get Pledger into foul trouble moving Vukona to the 5 and Henry to the 4. Wildcats need Lisch back into form to beat the Breakers.

In any case Knight vs Pledger II will be fun to watch as will be Jackson vs Martin/Lisch.

As a Breakers fan I will say the Breakers will continue Perth's horror run and win by 2...

Reply #388425 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

I think the Breakers could easily blow this one out. They must been seething at the loss in round one on a night they were celebrating a title. What better way to get payback but knock off the rival in their new gym. Perth are all over the place, if they play anywhere near the level they did against the 36ers, NZ will grab them by the throat early and cruise from there.

Reply #388779 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Embarrassing result again. Got their asses spanked, congrats to Perth on the crowd and the win.

Reply #388817 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:12 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754