Annon
Years ago

BSA comp overhaul

What organization doesn't listen , think logically or use common sense when planning
Year after year after year?
BSA Comp Committee.

Next round of five came out today, 4 before and one after Xmas
Does this mean we can expect type last two rounds of Summer to come out 2 days after we return?

Why not listen, play one round before the break on a Sunday, yes we have done it before, and close off the last set of 5 before a 6/7 week break.

Now, some will say, " get on the committee mate and do better" we have tried with no luck.

Think of this, finish the next round of 5 by the 15th as planned and then release a new set of 5 before we lose control of squads, players and coaches? Kids may quit after Xmas, families may not come back, then in promo relo, you are stuck for one game, that could be the difference of your winter position.

Is it no to hard to ask the CEO to stand up after years of frustration and make a comment / change for all involved in his cash cow

Please help

Topic #29995 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol like they care it's pretty stupid having to wait almost 2 months to play the final game of a phase but the last match of a phase is usually only sweat on by the Klingon's

Reply #388326 | Report this post

hasnt got to do with pro/rel.

Reply #388327 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

And to make matters worse, we started1 week later than need be because school holidays were earlier.

No smart at all.

Reply #388335 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

same crap with the ABL draft schedule, no mildura, same name of the comp, 18 games only

18 games is a joke, no wonder teams play so many pre season games, they want to play

WA SBL 26 games
Big V 20 games (championship)
Big V 22 games (div 1)
SEABL 28 games
WARATAH 22 games

we get 18games and no changes to the league in as long as i can remember

Reply #388340 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ABL is a drain on clubs and volunteers that should be scrapped and turned into a straight division one competition. Nothing against the players but just from knowing the financials of it all I have come to that opinion.

Reply #388356 | Report this post

Anyone from BSA want to come on here and defend your performance??.......

Crickets

Reply #388359 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crickets because no one cares ..

Reply #388478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I seem to be back to having div 1 players going to different spots, almost as far apart as they could get us for 3 of the 5 rounds this time... thanks would love to send BSA my fuel bill, its big enough from where I have to come from anyway. And the stupid thing is my youngest plays a certain team one week, and the older one is playing that same team the next week, on at least 4 of those weeks, but just not on the same weeks, forcing us to be in different places... well done not.

Reply #388603 | Report this post

Dione 55  
Years ago

Its impossible to schedule any other way if clubs dont nominate. You might want to ask those clubs that don't nominate.

Just shows that Home/Away wont work and we need to go to only the top 8 into div 1 regardless of clubs.

Full pro/rel.

Not sure why BSA should be taking into account anyones fuel bill, especailly when you are travelling from Pt Pirie in the first place mate.

Every family that has multiple children who aren't in div 1 have the same situation every week. Why should you be any different when BSA cant do it any other way?

Reply #388608 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:04 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754