An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:26 pm, Sat 20 Sep 2014 | Posts: 515,499 | Last 7 days: 1,049

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Important notice: In recent weeks, multiple IP addresses have been handed over to lawyers regarding potentially defamatory posts on Hoops. Please remember that you are responsible for what you post and that if requested by a lawyer to provide identifying information, I will comply.

Kat
Two years ago

Victorian Tournaments

Hey all,

Just wondering if there is a tournament in Victoria during the Easter school holidays? Is there a list somewhere of tournaments? I've found a list of country tournaments...and I know about the Australia Day and Queens birthday tournaments, but any between Feb - August that I haven't mentioned?

Cheers :)

Report this topic

Two years ago
08:55 14 Dec 12

Reply #392190

re: Victorian Tournaments

Bulleen or gaze / gimme invitational? Unsure if they have been held recently. Check v j b l Calender on website

Report this post

Two years ago
09:03 14 Dec 12

Reply #392193

sorry should be gaze / timms - damn auto correct !

Report this post

CR
Two years ago
10:20 14 Dec 12

Reply #392207

BV have a tournaments page on their Web site - no idea how up to date it is ... but nothing at Easter.

Easter tends to be the time that most VJBL teams want a break.

Those that are really keen head over to Adelaide to the Norwood Easter Classic.

Because the Norwood Classic has been the dominant tournament at Easter for many years, I don't think any Vic associations bother as all the good teams who want to play head to Adelaide.

And the Easter Classic is a great opportunity for Vic teams to experience travel to an interstate tournament.

Report this post

VP
Last year
17:33 9 Jan 13

Reply #397737

Whittlesea had a junior tournament around Easter - not sure about the dates and nothing on their website for 2013.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Titan 59

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

94Fifty

Recent Posts