An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:49 am, Fri 25 Jul 2014 | Posts: 504,803 | Last 7 days: 1,138

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Kat
Two years ago

Victorian Tournaments

Hey all,

Just wondering if there is a tournament in Victoria during the Easter school holidays? Is there a list somewhere of tournaments? I've found a list of country tournaments...and I know about the Australia Day and Queens birthday tournaments, but any between Feb - August that I haven't mentioned?

Cheers :)

Report this topic

Two years ago
08:55 14 Dec 12

Reply #392190

re: Victorian Tournaments

Bulleen or gaze / gimme invitational? Unsure if they have been held recently. Check v j b l Calender on website

Report this post

Two years ago
09:03 14 Dec 12

Reply #392193

sorry should be gaze / timms - damn auto correct !

Report this post

CR
Two years ago
10:20 14 Dec 12

Reply #392207

BV have a tournaments page on their Web site - no idea how up to date it is ... but nothing at Easter.

Easter tends to be the time that most VJBL teams want a break.

Those that are really keen head over to Adelaide to the Norwood Easter Classic.

Because the Norwood Classic has been the dominant tournament at Easter for many years, I don't think any Vic associations bother as all the good teams who want to play head to Adelaide.

And the Easter Classic is a great opportunity for Vic teams to experience travel to an interstate tournament.

Report this post

VP
Last year
17:33 9 Jan 13

Reply #397737

Whittlesea had a junior tournament around Easter - not sure about the dates and nothing on their website for 2013.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Pug 27

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Recent Posts