An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:54 am, Wed 24 Sep 2014 | Posts: 515,925 | Last 7 days: 1,004

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Important notice: In recent weeks, multiple IP addresses have been handed over to lawyers regarding potentially defamatory posts on Hoops. Please remember that you are responsible for what you post and that if requested by a lawyer to provide identifying information, I will comply.

Anonymous
Two years ago

Bet 36ers now wished they had kept CJ Massingale

Report this topic

Anonymous
Two years ago
02:18 16 Dec 12

Reply #392544

re: 36ers now wished they had kept CJ Massingale

Sack him now

Report this post

HoldenV8
Two years ago
04:54 16 Dec 12

Reply #392564

No offense but I'm not laughing. The 36ers are playing losing basketball right now, that's not something I'm going to laugh at.

But that's just me.

Report this post

Isaac
Two years ago
06:22 16 Dec 12

Reply #392568

And a young player who left his home state and played hard for us is injured and heartbroken. And fans laugh? Classy stuff, wherever you're from.

Report this post

Bobby
Two years ago
07:44 16 Dec 12

Reply #392579

re: Bet 36ers now wished they had kept CJ Massingale

Isaac knows best everyone, remember that!

Report this post

Anonymous
Two years ago
08:11 16 Dec 12

Reply #392584

I'm sure the Sixers had devastating injuries in mind when releasing massingale. Idiot

Report this post

KET
Two years ago
10:59 16 Dec 12

Reply #392606

And fans laugh?

I don't think the person is a fan, more of a troll.

Report this post

Tornado
Two years ago
12:28 16 Dec 12

Reply #392625

I dont have a problem with them getting rid of Massingale, I have a problem with the way they did it and not having a replacement ready.

I dont see what is so funny about this situation either, our team is losing and not playing great basketball and our young gun who was really starting to step up and contribute is now out for the season.

I think the Marty hate is a little over the top. I dont doubt that he has good principles and all of the players seem to like playing for him. I've heard his structures are very complicated, perhaps the players cant get them right but then he should be changing them to suit. Either way, the players are either getting them right or they're not....end result is, its not working and he still needs to change them but seems reluctant too and unfortunately that could see to his demise.

Only way he could save his job is if the Sixers went on a massive run to finish the season....but I cant see that happening!

Report this post

orbit
Two years ago
14:13 16 Dec 12

Reply #392643

It just keeps rolling on .....

It's really embarrassing now for all involved!

Report this post

Happy Days
Two years ago
14:16 16 Dec 12

Reply #392646

What goes around comes around....

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Europa 89

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

94Fifty

Recent Posts