Anonymous
Years ago

Results

Who won this morning's games? More importantly, who won the KO games?

Topic #3044 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

cabra beat scotch easily by 30+ pts.

Reply #34850 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

unley beat concordia by bout 30

Reply #34859 | Report this post

sweet  
Years ago

st mick beat st pauls or st peters i cant remember but buy aout 20 points

Reply #34866 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it was st peters they beat, st micks play cabra n scotch too, so looks like a showdown with cabra n st mick

Reply #34881 | Report this post

Big PhiL  
Years ago

trinity bet pedare by 21.

Reply #34891 | Report this post

Bigred(red nut)  
Years ago

phil, u suck, n that guy with short shorts from pedare, damn......too much leg for my liking, when they gona get some decent uniforms that will fit their players? some of them were lookin a bit stretched and faded.....

Reply #34900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

westminster beat mercedes

Reply #34980 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

st micks beat st peters by close to 50

Reply #34993 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cbc beat st pauls by 40

Reply #35006 | Report this post

hastings  
Years ago

pembroke beat blackfriers by 15points. I dunked it on steves head........How was the veiw from down there

Reply #35621 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

good on you mate. you are a big man now.

Reply #35719 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

did saint micks win by 20 or 50, two different stories here, i reckon chris is exagerating

Reply #35754 | Report this post

sweet  
Years ago

different age groups

Reply #35804 | Report this post

sweet  
Years ago

this week st mick YR 10 beat price alfrid collage 101 to 30

Reply #35806 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Westminster beat Sacred Heart

Reply #35898 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Westminster needs new refs. 1 minute to go, hearts down by 5, westminster players falls over, slides about a metre with the ball in his hands....no travel, westminster get the ball into the key and draw the foul. And then the ref (the pakistani ref who umpires social at marion) has the nerve to call a bench tech on a spectator for arguing the biggest missed call of all time!!! 4 shots and sideball... all over. Not to mention the 19-5 foul count. I am not being biased towards sacred heart, but if there were decent refs, it very well could have been a different result. Can someone please verify the rules on how a spectator can get a tech foul.

Reply #35987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was the ref Indian because if he was we also had him and his no such thing as travell policy

Reply #36076 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

yeah, i could not believe it... it happened right in front of me, no joke the biggest travel I have ever seen

Reply #36110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes he is a bad ref, but ur facts on the game were a bit wrong, there was a few minutes left, u were down by more then 5, u were later only down by 5 after some quick 3's, but all in all, u still lost.

(yes that tech was a shocking call)

Reply #36115 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

ah i believe there was 1.09 on the clock and we were down by 5. don't try and beat my memory.

Reply #36247 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

jimmy we had the exact problem with that clown as well

Reply #36380 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

are u from unley? cos i heard that an unley player got ejected or something? In our 10A's game one player got 2 techs and then in the Open B's another player also got 2 techs. Something needs to be done to remove this power tripper.

Reply #36409 | Report this post

Pickles Housemate  
Years ago

How bout you lads just play the bloody game. If your team was good enuff you wouldn't need the ref to make a correct call.

Play to the whistle - if it don't make a sound, then keep playing!

Reply #36461 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

we did keep playing. and then they called another of the 19 fouls against us. that is when we argued.

Reply #36518 | Report this post

Some One Else  
Years ago

I ref, thus i no the ref ur talkin about, his favoutite past time is big techs and unsportsmanlikes etc. As far as i have been told the rule for a tech foul on a spectator is warn the coach and if they dont shut it, bench tech the COACH, or just chuck the spectator, as far as I know, their is no such thing as teching a spectator directly

Reply #36680 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

yeah, as soon as he called the tech i yelled out that he hasnt been warned, no-one had been warned. but as soon as you start to argue with that guy he puts his whistle back up to his mouth and threatens to tech u again. are the captains allowed to talk to the ref?

Reply #36811 | Report this post

SomeOneElse  
Years ago

Yah, but i wuddnt bother with him, id shut my mouth and try as hard as possible to get on with the game, he over-rules my calls, in my areas, he just needs to re go over the rules abit, and if he read this forum hed kick my but...

Reply #37340 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's awesome if you go to Westies but its heaps frustrating because he tries to be a funny ref and should just umpire the game. I think practically every game we've had there he's called at least one tech foul...

Reply #44996 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

GO PAC!

Reply #45148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mercedes beat westminster by 5 for the record

Reply #45739 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the ref's name is ALi and he's awesome and its great to play for Westminster. I was on the reveiving end of contact against unley and sacred heart, giving me 7 free throws and 6 in respective games. And thanks to him our confidence comes back and we can go undefeated at home!

Reply #66618 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:03 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754