anon
Years ago

Sixers on One HD tonight?

Tigers are also saying they're on One. Both cannot be correct.

Topic #30759 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tiger are wrong (so what else is new)

Reply #403260 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

The 2012-13 NBL Broadcast Schedule lists the 36ers game on One tonight.

*sigh* there was a time when I would have considered having 2 36ers games on tv in one weekend as being a good thing :(

Reply #403261 | Report this post

Wildcats  
Years ago

Yea it is, game tips off at 6.40 perth time to allow for the 3hr time differnce

Reply #403263 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Beekayz, I think all Sixers fans know where you're coming from.

Reply #403264 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you sure you really want to watch em lose again?

Reply #403266 | Report this post

eli1  
Years ago

When they lose week in week out, whats new?
Just the only diff is, if it looks like a drubbing, we can flick the channel

Reply #403267 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

@Anonymous While I'm pretty much resigned to them losing (again) a crazy stat is that if they do win, they'll become only the 4th club to beat the Wildcat's in Perth in 4 consecutive visits.

Only other teams to win 4 straight road games in Perth were Nunawading Spectres (82-85), SEM Magic (96-98) & Sydney King (03-06)

Reply #403268 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Melbourne Tigers Official Facebook Page -

"GAME DAY

"After an exciting game last week @ 'The Cage', the Tigers have arrived in Wollongong to take on the Hawks in this unforgettable battle for 4th place! See it live tonight on www.NBL.TV at 7:30 pm or delayed at 9:30 pm (AEST) on OneHD

"HERE TO WIN!"

What derps. Well said Beekayz.

Reply #403271 | Report this post

bk  
Years ago

may be they got it mixed up with the 6ers-tigers game on sunday which is also being televised

Reply #403272 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

Going to be at the 36ers vs Melb game.
First game I've been to in about a decade.

The good news: I'm excited

The bad news: my excitement has nothing to do with seeing the 36ers and everything to do with seeing a recent NBA first round pick in action.

Reply #403274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

36ers @ Perth is on One at 9:30pm tonight, live in SA!

Reply #403275 | Report this post

Pure Silk  
Years ago

We are 2 and a half hours in front of perth so if it starts here at 9.30 it cant be live if the game is 6.30 W.A time

Reply #403277 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

There's always a half hour delay in "live" games so they can beep out the swearing

Reply #403280 | Report this post

rick  
Years ago

down 1 at half time. Daly playing awesome

Reply #403295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

softest offensives calls i've seen in awhile in that last quarter. Petrie was just running not his fault lish falls over

Reply #403300 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

There's crap umpiring, then there's biased umpiring, then there's Perth home game umpiring.
This is ridiculous in the last quarter.

Reply #403301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jack, most Friday night Wildcats home games this season that have been shown on TV have been live into Adelaide at 9:30 but yes tonights game wasn't.

Reply #403329 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

@ Jack I found this out when I checked twitter with half an hour left in the game on tv and was put out of my misery.

Usually I would be cursing, but this season? It was just like getting a bandaid ripped off quickly and I was appreciative.

Reply #403347 | Report this post

BJF  
Years ago

Friday night games have always been delayed. Sundays are about 30 mins behind live.

Reply #403349 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not Perth home games on Friday night, they're often live but yes the vast majority of Friday night games are delayed.

Reply #403374 | Report this post

BJF  
Years ago

Perth games have never been live whilst Ten has been involved

There is a 3 hour time gap between Perth and Melbourne / Sydney

Games are locked at the 9:30 pm time slot meaning a 6pm local tip off time for it to be live

Last night tip time was 6:30pm local.

Reply #403379 | Report this post

Ash  
Years ago

To be fair to the tigers, last week the NBL website had the banner on the front page saying Ten was showing Hawks v Tigers on Friday night.

Televised Perth Friday night games tip off at 6:30pm so they can be shown at live at 9:30pm in Syd and Mel. The half hour time difference means it is delayed by 30 mins in Adel. Its the same reason the Adelaide Sunday afternoon games tip off at 1:30pm, so they can be shown live at 2pm in Mel and Syd.

Reply #403720 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:02 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754