Burn it down, for insurance.

Reply #404935 | Report this post

Pure Silk  
Years ago

Stupid post.

Reply #404937 | Report this post

Quickie  
Years ago

Dream on Marty won't be at sixers helm unless we win championship!

Reply #404950 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If they win all will be quickly forgiven... Adelaide fans are front runners.

Reply #404961 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Tonight showed what Marty can do.

A case could be brought forward for an extension.

Reply #404972 | Report this post

Vespa  
Years ago

Well no Marcus !

Reply #404974 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Superbly coached second half tonight.

If you look at the last 20 minutes of every team in the NBL you'd have to say Marty is the form coach of the league.

Reply #404981 | Report this post

What?????  
Years ago

hahahhaha Marcus Camby. No chance. the guy has done nothing to build a proud team culture. Losses and more losses!!!! Out you go pal.

Reply #404982 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Clark wins tonight. Yet has failed to get any of his 36er teams to the playoffs.

Sure - sign him for another 6 seasons. My lord!

Reply #404984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

An extension? Is that in his contract. hopefully not.

Reply #404987 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

It raises an interesting hypothetical:

The 36ers win their final 5 games, sneak into the top 4 thanks to favorable results around the league, go on a confident run and against the odds, win the championship. Do we then re-sign Marty?

Reply #404988 | Report this post

Smith  
Years ago

Closed out one game and you want to sign him on?
Out ladder position over the past 3 seasons doesnt need to be posted again. Marty should be ashamed if he wants to even continue.

Reply #404989 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

@Nat....

The road to a championship is never easy...just ask Lemanis.

Its just coming together now....I would advise against Throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Reply #404991 | Report this post

rabbit59  
Years ago

Marcus, since I started appreciating the fact that you are trolling, I have started to find your posts much easier to read.

Well done, you have caught a lot of people out thinking you are serious. Funny stuff indeed.

Reply #404994 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

Shut up Camby!

Isaac bar this fool from his upbeat posts! Your just like Ned Flanders, when are you going to realise that Marty is working at C Coffee as a barista in a few months.....

Marty is probably a great bloke, but the guy couldn't win even if he had the reigns of the 92 dream team in their prime.

He can't coach plain and simple.

Just let go mate you are an embarrassment

Reply #404996 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

They could win the GF and i would make a change. 1 streak would not overcome three years of trash.

Reply #404999 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

Speed44 - pretty sure that scenario can only happen if melbourne lose all their games. sydney/wollongong/townsville play each other too many times. so if 2 of them go on losing streaks, the third benefits

melbourne might lose their games but they only need to win 2 to tip adelaide out.

Reply #405006 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

@PeterJohn: Was just throwing out a hypothetical, I wasn't sure of the possibility of it. Still an interesting question though.

Reply #405026 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Hahaha... MC... stand up...

Exceptional trolling, I applaud you.

One win against an arguably weaker team (well on paper) than the 36ers doesn't change squat.

Marty will still get another wooden spoon to add to his overwhelming list of significant achievements.

Reply #405039 | Report this post

Wound  
Years ago

Marcus Camby = Mitch Creek (MC)??? Just a thought?

Reply #405043 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

I'd drop my membership. I don't care if he wins this year I wont watch another season of him destroying the club and players.

Reply #405046 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Vespa, an interesting question. Let's hope any appointment date is not 1/4/13.

Reply #405055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Marcus Camby you are the biggest douche ever.

Reply #405060 | Report this post

Youknow ME  
Years ago

I thought he was joking to start with, but Marcus Camby would have to be the dumbest person on the face of the planet. If Marty was re installed, the reaction would be like that of the death of kim jong ill, rows of poeople wailing and crying.

yeah, probably not. however, it would bring about the end of the 36ers, crowds under 3 thou, more negativity, i dont think the club would survive. another club contract would mean RIP 36ers.

Reply #405125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sign Marty I say...

Reply #405127 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:12 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754