Quickie
Years ago

$10 ticket sales coming this week?

As we all know Sixers will play last home game this Saturday,wondering if there will be any $10 special offer for that game against Cairns.Like to see a bumper crowd there,fill up seats.

Topic #31008 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

There was a thread on this last week, which had this offer. I plan to take it up and hope others follow.

Reply #407500 | Report this post

cat  
Years ago

if they're willing to pay me $10 to attend I'll be there..!

Reply #407501 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Previous thread about this week's game to get the $10 tickets.

http://www.hoops.com.au/forum/30953-36ers-taipans-tickets-10-each/

Reply #407518 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

That deal is finished. Last time they did that deal, they sold over 500 packages, this time only 175. Seems the casuals weren't all that impressed last time.

Reply #407547 | Report this post

Relieved  
Years ago

I cant wait for this game! The very last time a season ticket holder has to see this team run by arrogant morons with no accountability! Cairns will win nothintg surer after a 3rd quarter fade by tyhe 6ers and some odd subbing... but then itll finally come to an end.

Reply #407594 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Like you spelling hopefully.

Reply #407624 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Like your trolling hopefully

Reply #407660 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:30 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754