Eltham '94
Years ago

36!

Ive come back after a forray from overseas to catch up with me ex team mates only to find they are in a loosing program. Damn is it still Norwood? Yes, its red and blue and its at st bernards or is it mars or somewhere else so they must be called the flames but they are not really!!! Alot of tension throughout the program apparantly. Flames you can only get better and im sure you wont. bring back patch.

Topic #3127 | Report this topic

blue army  
Years ago

Yea nah the lions actually didnt play very well. Jye decided to have a quiet night. He does that every now and then to help his team mates build some confidence in the piss easy games. They are going to have to step up next week though because I do beleive the next game is against southern. That will be a tough game compared to the flames though, as southern are 2nd to bottom IE 1 above the flames.

Reply #35881 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

(Mod: Removed. A phrase describing his frustration with his tipping results this week. :P)

Reply #35885 | Report this post

Over the Top  
Years ago

Talk it up Blue Army. Your last win was the 9th of April so enjoy, who knows when the next is will be. But you would of won last week except the referees screwed you. No Central complaints tonight. Don't think Watson can pick what game to play hard in, maybe the last five games he was taking it easy. You are still the piss easy competition and have been for many more years than alot of clubs who junior games are not over after the ball is thrown up.

Reply #35886 | Report this post

KOBE8  
Years ago

Doddobird you are a tool

Reply #35887 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Sorry, that has really hurt my tipping this round. As for Eltham 94, I am still OS.

Reply #35928 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:59 am, Mon 13 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754