Ingles13
Years ago

Heat v Pacers Game 3

34-30 Miami leading after Q1 in a high scoring first

Topic #31768 | Report this topic

Bear  
Years ago

Yeah and they are pushing away a bit in the second, near half time Heat up 61-49.

James, Haslem and Bosh all in double figures...

For Indiana West, Hill and Hibbert are also into double digit scoring!

Heat always better when James plays a team game, still scores well but looks for options too...

Reply #420339 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Well that was average

Reply #420376 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Really Bear! LBJ plays a team game every time. One of the most unselfish players in the league. Today his teammates were alot better and he didnt need to do as much.

Reply #420378 | Report this post

David Stern  
Years ago

Deer in the headlights. Just shows Indiana are an amazing team with a bright future but don't have the mental side yet. They need moments like this as they will grow from it. Winning this game wouldve put extreme pressure on the Heat. I reckon Indiana will win game 4 but Miami will be too strong from here.

Although id love Indiana to make the NBA Finals i think the Heat will win it in 6

LeBron is going to be in the conference finals ( no matter where he is ) for the next decade

Reply #420435 | Report this post

m  
Years ago

David Stern, from what i've read Indiana won't be able to keep David West next year with the tax coming in. This is partly due to Paul George as he will be asking for a max contract after this year as the future of Indiana.

Reply #420465 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:26 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754