natwhereyouat
Years ago

Lance Hurdle 5 months after ACL surgery

Had a number of people ask how he's going and if he'll be back to 100%, ever. So I thought I'd upload a short video of him working out the other day.

Obviously you can see he's rehab has been progressing really well. He can dunk the ball off a standing jump with ease. So he'll be ready long before pre-season starts.

Topic #31821 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

good to see.

Reply #421249 | Report this post

#45 hoops  
Years ago

is he playing for the hawks next season? I would love to see him stay in the nbl,easly one of my favourite players

Reply #421251 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

If PC is asking for way too much like he was last year the Crocs could do a lot worse than get this guy's agent on the blower.

Reply #421276 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

So effortless, he's not even jumping, just casually bouncing up there! Good to see.

Reply #421285 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Re: Return to the Hawks all depends on what Aussie SF they can get. If they can't get a good starting Aussie SF they may be forced to go import SF and import PG. Worst case just import SF.

Reply #421291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think guys like Hurdle, C.Henry, Massingale could be good low cost import options for teams with enough points and an import spot needing to go for a low cost option.

I think a few teams will be going for a stud import and a cheap import so hopefully guys like this will be picked up as the cheap imports as they are all some what proven in the NBL and all fairly entertaining to watch as well which is also a bonus.

Id be happy if any of those guys landed in a 36ers singlet if there skills fit the appropriate role and fill a need for the team.

Reply #421295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If PC wants what he was on last year he simply will not be playing this season. Stupid of crocs to pay him that much in the first place though.

Reply #421319 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

What were they paying PC?

Mr. Hurdle, I hear there's a team looking for a player matching your skillset, but you may have to play half the season in front of 12000 screaming red army, will that be a problem sir?

Reply #421457 | Report this post

#45 hoops  
Years ago

hey guys, i think he means perth! Hahaha

Reply #421619 | Report this post

psycho  
Years ago

Would fit in perth nicely

Reply #421628 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:13 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754